1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
danni abaddi

·
Registered
52 Posts
Von Flu has some skill, and a reach advantage for his weight class. If you mean least skilled, any one of the brawlers from the past who were little more than bar room fighters. If you mean least successful, there are many guys with 1 loss and have not returned...

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bob Sacramento said:
Von Flu has some skill, and a reach advantage for his weight class. If you mean least skilled, any one of the brawlers from the past who were little more than bar room fighters. If you mean least successful, there are many guys with 1 loss and have not returned...
i dont really beleive von flue is the worst simply just starting things off

·
Banned
723 Posts
None of the guy's listed so far are even come close.

Just look at UFC 1-About Early 20s to see some of the most untalented, unskilled, no heart bumbs to ever grace the Octogon. I can make a list as long as my leg.

Pogo

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Elvis Sinosec had a title shot. How can he be considered the worst out of everyone? Most of his fights have been against tough competion. He may not be very good but he's certainly not the worst.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Art Jimmerson.

·
LHW Champ
781 Posts
If we wanna go back as far as ufc 1 the list is gonna be huge... I was thinking in the lines of when people started to learn how to fight

·
Registered
52 Posts
There are many guys who dont really belong there...
I would even say maybe Gan Mcgee, because he has so few skills to win, just uses size...I dont know:dunno:

·
Registered
607 Posts
I hated watching Randy Couture...I really dont understand why he was liked at all.

*snore, snore, snore* Booooooooooring!

and I dont think he was really all that talented...I guess maybe this should have gone in the most overrated fighters thread.

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
From one of the early UFC's, it definitely is Joe Son. That guy was friggin' awful. Most of the guys back then were very un-refined, but he was without a doubt the least talented.

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
Couture and Hughes, are you guys on crack. Couture is a Hall of Famer and a 4 time title holder. Hughes is one of the most well established champions in the UFC in any weight class. I don't like either of these guys, but at least I have some respect.

I have a list of guys, I'll throw out one for each weight class:
Heavyweight: Sean "I Got TKO'd by a B*tch" Gannon (I was going to put Hinkle, but Hinkle beat this guy)
Lightheavyweight: Wes "Ass Whupped in Three Minutes" Combs
Middleweight: Danny "Submits Himself" Abaddi (I know he changed weight classes, but still)
Welterweight: Derrick "The Erased" Noble (If you have no clue who this guy is, then you understand my point)
Lightweight: Rick "Got Punched in the F*cking Face" Davis

These last two guys really aren't that bad, but their UFC performances were terrible.

·
The Axe Murderer
1,751 Posts
CTFlyingKnee said:
Wade Shipp
haha thats funny because I was going to say the guy who he fought...shit I can't remember what UFC it was but I have it on dvd it was a prelimenaryfight he fought some fat shit and was dominating till he gased in a bout 2 minutes and got submitted...what an amateur fight. The bloody fat ass just bull rushed him off the beginning and took a knee to the face, and that's all he did the whole bloody fight!...good lord

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
hitmachine44 said:
From one of the early UFC's, it definitely is Joe Son. That guy was friggin' awful. Most of the guys back then were very un-refined, but he was without a doubt the least talented.
gotta give that guy credit for getting hit in the groin multiple times and still trying to fight after

·
Registered
794 Posts
esv said:
elvis sinosic
Dude that dope u r smoking obviously is working. Elvis fought some of the toughest guys in the era in Frank Shamrock for 3 rounds decision, he submitted Jeremy Horn and fought Tito Ortiz and Evan Tanner. He coulda beaten Forrest i believe also but that is sooo wrong.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts