Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Matt Hughes

Votes: 7 17.9%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We Got Mark Laimon we does nothing all day because he could care a less about the fighters, Rich Franklin who gave Serra bad advice (or just didn't explain it clearly enough), and we have Matt Hughes who always tries to start [email protected]! Between all four guest trainers, Chuck Liddell was the only cool one! So who do you think is the worst one in the bunch!

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'll go with Matt Hughes because he is nothing but a troublemaker!

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
mark did do some stuff by the look of it, rich couldn't hold pads because of his had so can't get to mad.

ya matt because he just went there to start shit lol

·
Premium Member
4,223 Posts
You guys are SOOO TOUGH talking crap on these trainers...yet you dont have the guts to train...

Dont mind me, I just used the intellect of Matt Serra.

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alex_DeLarge said:
You guys are SOOO TOUGH talking crap on these trainers...yet you dont have the guts to train...

You crying because I am talking trash about these trainers but you just wrote a novel on another post crying about how Matt Serra is an idiot! What makes you so high and mighty?

·
Premium Member
4,223 Posts
Bonnar426 said:
You crying because I am talking trash about these trainers but you just wrote a novel on another post crying about how Matt Serra is an idiot! What makes you so high and mighty?
Apparently you dont hence sarcasm meathead.

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alex_DeLarge said:
Apparently you dont hence sarcasm meathead.
Yeah, I'm getting that alot today! I suck at it!

·
MMA Patriot
4,003 Posts
I dont think that the advice for matt was bad but miss understood. I think that rich ment to shoot in on one knee that is what wee did inwrestling put one knee in the middle of the other guys stance lift and drive. Then when he tryed to explain himself matt started to make fun of him. Then ritch proboly said f*** it and let mat do what he wanted. I say mark

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
it's hard to pick up sacrasim on the net, but even i got that lol

·
Premium Member
4,223 Posts
americanfighter said:
I dont think that the advice for matt was bad but miss understood. I think that rich ment to shoot in on one knee that is what wee did inwrestling put one knee in the middle of the other guys stance lift and drive. Then when he tryed to explain himself matt started to make fun of him. Then ritch proboly said f*** it and let mat do what he wanted. I say mark
That is probably what he meant, but I'm sure the editors of this show made it look like as if Rich said "fight the fight on one knee", and "The Terror" went along with it. if I were Rich I'd sue.

Matt didnt make fun of him when he was explaining, are you crazy? Matt would never speak his mind to Rich or anyone else that would beat the living p**s out of him.

Oh but he did feel as if he "stepped up" to Matt Leiman :laugh:

·
Team Penn
1,454 Posts
americanfighter said:
No, I'm pretty sure he said drop back to one knee to avoid head kicks. Matt Sera is a wrestler so he knows how to shoot. Rich wasn't teaching him how to shoot he was giving advice to avoid the head kicks because Spratt had a better stand up game.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Alex_DeLarge said:
That is probably what he meant, but I'm sure the editors of this show made it look like as if Rich said "fight the fight on one knee", and "The Terror" went along with it. if I were Rich I'd sue.

Matt didnt make fun of him when he was explaining, are you crazy? Matt would never speak his mind to Rich or anyone else that would beat the living p**s out of him.

Oh but he did feel as if he "stepped up" to Matt Leiman :laugh:
change that avatar bro, ikts kinda weird:dunno:

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
I think you shouldn't be able to train people, unless you have actually been in there, even if it was 100 years ago lol....
But i am HORRIBLE at explaining things, and I would make the worst teacher ever, so I really don't have any room to talk.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Definitely Mark Laimon, all he does is sit there and talk trash. Rich and Matt at least gave advice to the fighters, Mark Laimon doesn't.

·
Hammer Fist Elbow
350 Posts
Mark Laimon does nothing so he's my first choice. Matt Hughes is my second choice because he does train fighters but always starts something like talking and Din's lips cuz hes black and talking to GSP a perfectly silent guy that wasnt saying anything... He is pretty stupid sometimes. Favourite trainer is GSP or Chuck because they are just. The best.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Mark Laimon. Serra totally verbally owned him last night and it was cool to watch. Hughes is a huge asshole on the show and seeing him act like that has change my opinion about him, I don't like him anymore.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Mark Laimon worst then hughes. Laimon just sits there and Matt is just an asshole. Best is prob GSP or Chuck though but i think everyone likes them

·
Registered
214 Posts
Alex_DeLarge said:

This guy actually has a thread made to hate on matt serra... so his intent is obvious, please stop posting this useless garbage, its quite honestly sad.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.