Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Personally, I like KID Yamamoto.
Explosive, KO power in both hands and A-Class wrestling.
He reminds me of Wanderlei in PRIDE. Mainly because of his aggression.
He only has three losses, two by decision and one by TKO due to a cut.
If he fought in WEC, a brawl between him and Cruz for the belt and a catch weight superfight between and Aldo would be a stand up match for the ages.
Name your fighter and why.

·
Fruits & Vegetables
2,580 Posts
As you can probably guess from my sig, Jason Mayhem Miller.

He always tries to make fights exciting, and is damn near un-submittable...hell, 10 more seconds and he would have choked Shields out.

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Forrest. Everytime he fights he's a huge underdog, no-one gives him a hope of winning, people claim that pretty much everyone is a bad style match-up for him but yet he still manages to prove people wrong everytime and has beaten some top level guys. He proves that you don't need to have crazy Lesnar genetics or Anderson Silva talent to be a world champion. He's my hero in the sport, and a brilliant guy to go with it. Love the dude.

·
Registered
937 Posts
I like Fitch. He's a Indiana guy, and he just seems like an all around good guy.
I don't think Fitch qualifies as underrated, almost any knowledgeable fan would rank him as the #2 or #3 WW.

He just isn't as popular or well known as the second best WW in the world should be. Partly because he is relatively quiet and respectful, so he doesn't get any Lesnar type attention, and partly because the UFC is intent on punishing him as an example to anyone who goes outside the box, so he gets relegated to undercards and irrelevant fights.

I like Fitch a lot, and he is a great fighter, he is just stuck behind GSP and Dana White.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.