Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

who jacked uscolas sweatshirt?

3K views 31 replies 17 participants last post by  M_D 
#1 ·
I'll go out on a limb and guess Nick Ring had the most motivation being butthurt over Yager cheering for Tavares.

#6 ·
1. Nick Ring was pissed Yager was cheering for Tavares(who was on the other team).

2. He complains and complains and complains and whines and whines and whines.

3. To get back at Yager, Nick Ring steals Uscolas sweatshirt and places it in Yager's closet.

4. Yager's buddy says he "took it". But, everyone knows he's just covering for his friend, right?

5. End result Yager and Uscola are bickering.

Make sense / out there?

#8 ·
that dick ring dude is the gayest TUF cast member ever.

it was pretty funny when he was manning up gay style on Jamie.

is he openly gay?? i didnt really watch those promo things. whats going on with this dick ring guy???

#15 ·
guess he isnt openly gay.

he is flaming right thru my TV screen tho, there is no doubt.

Chael Sonnen(R) vs Dick Ring (if he comes out) would be an epic match

#18 ·
Why do you assume him to be gay? because he has a slightly funny voice?

#19 ·
Na the way he was crying about Yager calling him a bitch. "To call me a bitch...thats just way out of order"
He takes big offense to any kind of insults...not saying he is gay though...thats just probaley why people are.

I wanna see Nick Ring have some real trash talk thrown at him...would be out of order and plain wrong :mad:

:laugh:

#28 ·
if u just wanted to watch training and fights you can do that online without TUF.

TUF is a soap opera for grown men. most ppl cant admit it.

i can. TUF was perfect for a continuation for WWE fans that outgrew WWE. Still has soem BS soap opera drama but with real fights attached.

thats the appeal of TUF. ppl that say they watch only to see the fights are just lying to themselves.

#31 ·
true.

back on topic. i think it was ****** trying to hold the black man down, once again.

SFOBV

(haha to those that get bent and take this serious, enjoy the drama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.