Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This guy is the underdog, pays 2.0 which I think are great odds for a fighter like Dong against Amir.

I was wondering what you guys think of the fight and who you think is going to win and how!

Im thinking Dong by GNP or decision. Amir does have good striking though but against this judoka I think he will be able to neutralize it.

Discuss.

·
Sleepy
2,153 Posts
Excellent match up like, set to be a really exciting match, though I'm still going for my boy Amir here, looked great in his last few fights though I'm not writing off Stun Gun.

Amir by decision I think.

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
I like Stun gun chances here .

Amir last 2 opponents was perfect match-up for him cause they was sloppy out and out bangers . amir TDD wasn't good on TUF and that's Kim strong point . and i see kim taking him down at will and finish it with tko or decision .

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So far I got 20 straight up on the Donger

20 for Michael and Diego (both need to win)

and 30 Dong Michael and Diego (all 3 need to win) pays $111.00

Might drop a bit more on Dong. I think his Judo is gonna rip Amir apart. I hope...

·
Curitiba Food and Liquor
16,175 Posts
AArrrrggghhh I thought I'd get in before the "Donger" moniker was invoked.

I'll go with the judoka every time, because I love it when a judo player actually uses it in the octagon......Are you listening, Predator?

·
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful
6,517 Posts

I'll go with the judoka every time, because I love it when a judo player actually uses it in the octagon......Are you listening, Predator?
Couldn't agree more. I like Amir but Stun Gun is gonna be stylin' and profilin' throwing miniature versions of Forrest to the canvas with uchi mata's all night long.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
He did well against Karo, and I dont care what all of you Karo haters think of him he is legit. Karo was hanging with Alves before a premature stoppage.

So ya Dongers arm will be erected at the end of the fight lol

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
Hommage use spoiler tags. If you go to reply (not quick reply) its the exclamation point on the right hand side.

·
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful
6,517 Posts
A little dissapointed he didn't use more judo but I enjoyed the fight. Great job Stun Gun now its time for Dana to try and take over the south korean market by hot shotting him to a fight with GSP.

·
Banned
439 Posts

Was going to do the video with him passed out on the ground but he won :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.