Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
if you're a fan of the first, you'll love the second!

builds slowly, kind of okay in the beginning, gets funny and interesting, begins to delve deep in the past, then explodes all over your face with awesomeness!!!

if you're loooking for high cinema and things like "Remains of the Day", this is not for you; if you want funny slightly amoral action and dark humor, go see it!

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Iam one of the few ones who thinks that the first movie istn that good. Would you still recommend me the second one?

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Iam one of the few ones who thinks that the first movie istn that good. Would you still recommend me the second one?
it depends on what about the 1st one you did not like? was it the acting, cinematography, the smoking, the story, the swearing, the violence, the swearing, the swearing, the smoking, the swearing...?

·
Registered
773 Posts
if you're a fan of the first, you'll love the second!

builds slowly, kind of okay in the beginning, gets funny and interesting, begins to delve deep in the past, then explodes all over your face with awesomeness!!!

if you're loooking for high cinema and things like "Remains of the Day", this is not for you; if you want funny slightly amoral action and dark humor, go see it!
IS part 2 out???? Geeeze wheres the marketing for this movie. I missed the release date and everything

This is one of my alltime favourite movies. Makes me pretend im from boston for the next 4 days....too bad im stuck with this shitty birmingham accent

·
Roll Tide Roll
7,603 Posts
ive seen the trailer a few times Im in the south and the closest it comes is Ga like 8 hours away ....i think its shity that a crummy movie like paranormal act. can release everywhere but a movie like BDS2 doesnt ....what a world lol...but yeah im stoked about this movie .....So the was a white guy a mexican and a black guy.....wheres Ron when ya need him hahahaha

·
Roll Tide Roll
7,603 Posts
All Saints Day

I watched Boondock Saints 2 lastnight. First off I am very happy with the movie over all. It was funny and lived up to the first. Its not better than the first..but what can be? Some of the scenes seemed a little rushed and some of the actors seemed to over act at times. But the good made you forget about the bad. I loved the story it was straight foward and had an AMAZING ending!!! I really hope they hurry up and get on the 3rd ...The main cast aged ALOT in the past 10 years ...but who hasnt right? The brothers looked like they just woke up the whole movie lol. The female F.B.I. agent was a little old but still sexy...well she had her moments...kinda like that chick from "The Closer" ....Over all 2 thumbs up!!!! :praise01:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Actually I felt like the beginning of this movie was soooo corny that I turned it off within the first 10 minutes.

·
Roll Tide Roll
7,603 Posts
Do that bro youll be happy...I might be a little biased just because I loved the first so much and had to wait 10 years to get it ...dont get me wrong the movie isnt perfect by no means
I liked how they brought "everybody back ...even the cat!!! The replacment for Rocko was a little over played at times...But who could live up to him....He is in the movie btw in a dream.....thats Kind of a spoiler tho

1 - 16 of 16 Posts