• Other

Votes: 4 9.8%
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you think?

I definitely think Tank Abbott no doubt. Nobody was as entertaining as him and nobody could knock out opponents like him. He may have lost a lot but when ever he faught he always made opponents bleed or hurt in a way. Tank for hall of fame!

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
Pat. He's done more with the fighter's hes trained then any other camp. That's been a good boost to the UFC.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Ryan Shamrock.. ;) :laugh:

·
Registered
66 Posts
I think that oleg should be the next one in because he won the tourney before anyone else on the list.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
militich has done alot for the sport but mostly as a trainer..he was a very good fighter but not hall of fame material..out of all those guys id say bas rutten is the best fighter, so id say him even tho most his fights were outside the ufc

·
Registered
66 Posts
Kameleon said:
:dunno: Jim Brown, anyone?:dunno:
LOL, what about the G-man or blatnick

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Ryan Shamrock!?!?! hahahaha

and tank abbott has a 9-11 MMA record, he in no way belongs in the hall of fame, yes hes a bad dude, but he just doesnt fit in w/ the likes of Randy Couture.......I say Randy should just come out of retirement so they can induct him again

·
Registered
66 Posts
Its kind of a grey area with tank. He does not have the best record, but back in the early ufc days he was hard to handle. He was a two time tourney finalist and gave both eventual champs a pretty hard time. It would be a pretty tough decision on whether or not to let him in imo.

·
Banned
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I always call Frank Ryan Shamrock :thumbsdown:.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Mark Coleman that bloated steroid freak deserves it

·
Banned
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
doublelegtakedown said:
Mark Coleman that bloated steroid freak deserves it
Mark Coleman is a cheater. Like you said he is on steroids and I've said it before. He doesn't deserve to be in PRIDE or in the UFC hall of fame. I hope Mauricio retires him in a rematch.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Confrontation said:
Mark Coleman is a cheater. Like you said he is on steroids and I've said it before. He doesn't deserve to be in PRIDE or in the UFC hall of fame. I hope Mauricio retires him in a rematch.
then Sylvia doesnt deserve the UFC title, he admited to using steroids, who knows if hes still on...probably not but he admitted. Josh Barnett also admitted using steroids, and he got fired by the UFC....im sure theres alot more guy on the sauce than we know of

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
Two words. Pat Miletich.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
tank is awful end of that debate...i dont think another fighter deserves it till chuck retires..and coleman is a steroid freak no doubt..shogun will tool him when they fight again..maybe baroni and jump in and stomp him like he did to wandy last time

1 - 20 of 46 Posts