• lister

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • the loser of the tuf finale

Votes: 5 8.8%
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,223 Posts
It probably wont be any of these guys. The UFC is prone to start former champs against par MMA fighters, they'll give Franklin a cake walk, then he'll probably get his rematch with Silva without fighting any of these guys.

Because by the time Franklin gets his title shot, Silva will have already beaten one of these guys...god help them.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alex_DeLarge said:
It probably wont be any of these guys. The UFC is prone to start former champs against par MMA fighters, they'll give Franklin a cake walk, then he'll probably get his rematch with Silva without fighting any of these guys.

Because by the time Franklin gets his title shot, Silva will have already beaten one of these guys...god help them.
leben is no can. silva is just that good.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alex_DeLarge said:
Franklin would expose Leben like Silva did as well. The only way Leben can even beat anyone is if he closes his eyes and swings for the fences...yeah, he is a can, Franklin would eat him alive.
I didnt say franklin wouldnt beat leben, i just said he isnt a can. he beat cote, swick, santiago, rivera, dewees..how is he a can? sounds like you just dont like american fighters.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
i don't really like lebe at all.

i thouroughly enjoyed seeing silva make him look like a frickin child, but calling him a can isnt really appropriate considering who has beat.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Are we all forgetting about Evan Tanner i think if he stuck to his ground game he would have a good shot at Franklin Tanners the greatest i think he deserves a spot in the hall of fame

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Although i think tanner vs franklin 3 would b a good fight, I wouldn't want to see either of these guys lose cuz i like them both. I'd rather see Franklin fight Leben and hopefully dismantle him........ I can't stand leben, and would love to see Franklin man handle him.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
anton said:
i don't really like lebe at all.

i thouroughly enjoyed seeing silva make him look like a frickin child, but calling him a can isnt really appropriate considering who has beat.
thats all im saying. people may not like him, that doesnt make him a can though. he has beat legitimate guys. thats why they put leben and anderson together. silva was just the better fighter.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I think Nathan Marquardt is the most qualified for a fight with Franklin. He is an underated fighter who get barely any TV time. Him or Swick deserve the shot the most but I think he definetly has the best chance. à

P.S. Leben Sucks.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Maniac said:
Are we all forgetting about Evan Tanner i think if he stuck to his ground game he would have a good shot at Franklin Tanners the greatest i think he deserves a spot in the hall of fame
i thought about evan when i made the list, but we saw that fight twice already. i want evan to come back..i posted a thread about him http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc-discussion/3889-should-evan-tanner-come-back.html?highlight=evan+tanner he should fight some of these guys too. i'd like to see evan fight silva. but i think rich still has evans card right now. i see another fight between them going the same way the other two went right now.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
steveo412 said:
I think Nathan Marquardt is the most qualified for a fight with Franklin. He is an underated fighter who get barely any TV time. Him or Swick deserve the shot the most but I think he definetly has the best chance. à

P.S. Leben Sucks.
everyone keeps saying leben sucks, but you think rich should fight swick? leben ko'd swick.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Pogo the Clown said:
If Evan came back and wins another fight or two he should get a shot at Silva. I think it will be a great fight.

Pogo
i agree, especially since he spent some time at chute boxe. i mentioned in the thread i posted that i thought he should just go down to curtiba for like six months and train straight muay thai. his ground game is where it needs to be, so why not sharpen up the stand up, and maybe get a few pointers from andersons old stable.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
j.farrell said:
everyone keeps saying leben sucks, but you think rich should fight swick? leben ko'd swick.
I only think that Swick should fight him cause he beat some pretty good opponents to deserve it. I dont think he is that good or anything. And I cant see him beating Franklin. I just think Leben is a sloppy fighter that throws hard punches. His footwork is terrible and He leaves his face open to punches lots. He can beet a lot of fighters in the UFC but he doesnt stand a chance with any world class middleweights.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.