Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think he should go over to PRIDE and fight Mark Coleman. Both legends, Ken Shamrock will finally retire after he fights Coleman lol. I don't want to see an Ortiz/Shamrock three since its predictable. I want to see him fight Coleman or maybe one of Ortiz's students like Bisping. Fight someone already Shamrock!

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CTFlyingKnee said:
Tank Abbott, and they both retire after
No way I don't want to see Tank lose to my least favourite fighter! Tank would lose since he hasn't won a UFC event ever since his return. Shamrock at least beat Kimo who beat Tank in seconds. They should both retire before they actually die in the ring.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Why doesn't Royce Gracie come back to fight Shamrock. I mean I don't think Royce should be able to fight someone higher up considering what happened when he fought Hughes. I think the UFC would do pretty good with that match Legend vs. Legend. Gracie vs. Shamrock 3.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
id like to see him fight the winner of forrest and bonnar..i think either of them guys would make for an exciting fight with ken...but def not tito..noone wants to see a fight where we all know one fighter simply cant win!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
I think he could beat Bonner so I will go with that one. Forest beat tito IMHO therefore he could give shamy fits. Besides I want to see ken fight one more fight and go out with a win. Looks like if dana white has his way he will milk Shamy and tito for another fight and that could be one fight too many for Ken. This last fight was his chance to Beat tito. Ken had trained as hard as he had in years and Tito was dealing with some confidence issues let him beat Bonner and retire.

·
Registered
46 Posts
He shouldnt fight anyone he should retire he has no business in this sport. If he sticks around he will just keep cathing ass beatings

·
Registered
669 Posts
I'm pretty sure Ken Shamrock has more business in the sport then you do, so im going pretend you didn't say that.

I dont really like Shamrock, i like his heart and drive when fighting but thats about it. But he had enough balls to go to MMA events and fight as a professional and im pretty sure no one in here can say the same.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
I Think Shammy Still Has One Or Two Wins Left In Him...i Dont Think He Can Beat Ne Of The Elite Fighters Ne More, But Im Confident He Can Beat Mid Level Fighters...dont Judge Ken Just On His Performance Against Tito, Ken Doesnt Match Up Well With Him, Its That Simple

·
Registered
215 Posts
I think Shamrock vs. Frank Mir would be a really great fight. Both don't have the greatest conditioning, and with where Mir is at right now, it would be a good test to see where he stands in the Heavyweight division because Shamrock does fight better at heavyweight. That just popped into my head as a great potential fight.

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
ya i like the idea of a old timer battle, it happens the same in ever single sport, the old timer never wins. the sport has changed to much and ken just dont match up with UFC fighters of today. so i think frank mir and ken would be interesting, put them on ufc 63 or somthing. to bad ken retired though lol

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Rush said:
I think he should go over to PRIDE and fight Mark Coleman.!
WoRd! I have always said I want to see this fight before they retire , but i would much rather see it happen in UFC, where they both began their careers and made their names. The Octagon:thumbsup:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Spit206Fire said:
I'm pretty sure Ken Shamrock has more business in the sport then you do, so im going pretend you didn't say that.

I dont really like Shamrock, i like his heart and drive when fighting but thats about it. But he had enough balls to go to MMA events and fight as a professional and im pretty sure no one in here can say the same.
were u talking 2 me because i dnt remember ever saying i had any business in the sport so stop talking out of your ass. he is way to old and is past his prime he needs to retire before his reputation is ruined even more. I dnt think the ufc fans want to see shamrock get his ass kicked for like what a minute and 18 seconds. i dnt care if his name is shamrock or not. any athlete at his age whos is not performing should retire.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
CTFlyingKnee said:
ladies ladies enough of the online fighting lol and did someone just say Mir should fight Shammy? AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH
That would be the worst fight ever. It would be a repeat of Shamrock fighting Severn way back at UFC 9, the worst fight ever. They just standed and walked around and the crowd is like "Boo!". Thats why nowadays fighters can't do that anymore, because of UFC 9 but Shamrock and Mir will.

Ken Shamrock should fight:
1. Mark Coleman, both legends though Coleman will refuse to come over to the octagon, Shamrock will come to PRIDE since hes faught there before.

2. Michael Bisping, a student of Tito Ortiz from Ultimate Fighter 3, it will be fun watching Shamrock die.

3. Tank Abbott, both will come out trying to kill eachother lol. Tank will last longer though and pick up the victory.

4. Herb Dean, revenge lol. Though it would be the worst fight ever and drop PPV ratings forever for the UFC. This is just a joke not being serious or anything just sarcasm.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Rush said:
That would be the worst fight ever. It would be a repeat of Shamrock fighting Severn way back at UFC 9, the worst fight ever. They just standed and walked around and the crowd is like "Boo!". Thats why nowadays fighters can't do that anymore, because of UFC 9 but Shamrock and Mir will.

Ken Shamrock should fight:
1. Mark Coleman, both legends though Coleman will refuse to come over to the octagon, Shamrock will come to PRIDE since hes faught there before.

2. Michael Bisping, a student of Tito Ortiz from Ultimate Fighter 3, it will be fun watching Shamrock die.

3. Tank Abbott, both will come out trying to kill eachother lol. Tank will last longer though and pick up the victory.

4. Herb Dean, revenge lol. Though it would be the worst fight ever and drop PPV ratings forever for the UFC. This is just a joke not being serious or anything just sarcasm.

i agree with alot of what you said, although I dont think Bisping should waste his time lol.............the thing i disagree with is the worst fight ever comment......Im sure youve seen Ricco Rodriguez vs Pedro Rizzo right? haha that was terrible to watch

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
CTFlyingKnee said:
i agree with alot of what you said, although I dont think Bisping should waste his time lol.............the thing i disagree with is the worst fight ever comment......Im sure youve seen Ricco Rodriguez vs Pedro Rizzo right? haha that was terrible to watch
Yes I've seen that match. I see why it was a prelim match. Pedro Rizzo is a big joke in the UFC although hes beaten some decent opponents and actually try hard in some matches. Ricco Rodriguez is a huge letdown, he was favoured to win the Sylvia fight and beat every heavyweight but lost to Tim in 3 minutes. But UFC 9 where Shamcock faught Severn that was terrible. At least Rizzo and Rodriguez was only 15 minutes, Shamcock and Severn was 30. Plus Gonzaga and Jordan was a pretty terrible fight too.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Rush said:
Plus Gonzaga and Jordan was a pretty terrible fight too.
when the ref stops you in the middle of it and tells you he will stop the match completely if you dont work, thats when you know its bad lol.....but the ending of the fight was pretty sick........how bout Wade Shipp and Johnathan Weizork ahah another classic

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
CTFlyingKnee said:
when the ref stops you in the middle of it and tells you he will stop the match completely if you dont work, thats when you know its bad lol.....but the ending of the fight was pretty sick........how bout Wade Shipp and Johnathan Weizork ahah another classic
Yeah the ending of the fight was sick and was the only thing happening in that fight. All Kevin Jordan matches suck though. He's terrible and has the worst conditioning I've seen. Plus hes a drug addict by the looks of it. I've never seen this fight you speak of though. All I know is that UFC 9 was the worst fight ever. If I was in the crowd I would've throw beer into the octagon on Dan Severns fat body or head.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts