Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OTHER

Votes: 2 15.4%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Was Thinkin Mike Swick, But Hes Fighten The Crow Right Around That Time..why Not Stick Leben In There With Him, Id Pay To See Leben Get Ko'd

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I Also Think Quarry Would Be Good Too

·
Premium Member
4,708 Posts
**** swick would make afor a good match with BArnOi.. I would Love to see leben get demolished by PHil. how bout Baroni and Anderson Silva

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Silva Is A Bad Match Up For Baroni, A Good Striker, That Has A Big Reachj Advantage...silva By Ko

·
Registered
161 Posts
Nate M., he wins his last fight yet the UFC is sleeping on him. Maybe even throw in Terrel just to see if the guy has anything worth bringing back.:D

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FunkDoctor said:
Nate M., he wins his last fight yet the UFC is sleeping on him. Maybe even throw in Terrel just to see if the guy has anything worth bringing back.:D
THEY HAVENT BROUGHT NATE BACK BECAUSE HE IS SO DAMN BORING TO WATCH...TERREL IS AN INTERESTING MATCH UP THO...YOU GOTTA TAKE BARONI OUT OF HIS GAME , THAT IS THE KEY..GET THE FIGHT INTO THE SECOND ROUND AND WEAR HIM OUT..BARONI ALWAYS LOSES FIGHTS THAT GO LONGER THAN 2 ROUNDS..NO CARDIO

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
jdun11 said:
Silva Is A Bad Match Up For Baroni, A Good Striker, That Has A Big Reachj Advantage...silva By Ko
Phil and Anderson are both 5'11'' so I don't see a huge reach advantage being a problem. I think that would be a great matchup. Why did you use so many TUF fighters for the poll, Phil deserves some better opponents than that. You wouldn't bring Mark Hunt or CroCop over from PRIDE to fight someone from TUF would ya? I would hope not. Baroni would demolish any of the people on the poll imo. Maybe Swick and Marquardt stand the best chance out of those choices.

Edit:
I know Swick's not on your poll but I saw UFCFAN33 mention his name. Dave Terrel also is a good choice.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Id like to see him fight Nate Quarry that would be 2 ufc fighters coming back after sometime away from the octagon. They should put that fight on as the main event of the TUF4 finals.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WouldLuv2FightU said:
Phil and Anderson are both 5'11'' so I don't see a huge reach advantage being a problem. I think that would be a great matchup. Why did you use so many TUF fighters for the poll, Phil deserves some better opponents than that. You wouldn't bring Mark Hunt or CroCop over from PRIDE to fight someone from TUF would ya? I would hope not. Baroni would demolish any of the people on the poll imo. Maybe Swick and Marquardt stand the best chance out of those choices.

Edit:
I know Swick's not on your poll but I saw UFCFAN33 mention his name. Dave Terrel also is a good choice.
the middleweight division stinks thats why..with swick and the crow fighting, i couldnt pick one of them..name some other fighters im interested in what you guys think

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Baroni/Leben would be a war, all pun intended when I say bombs would be flying from every which angle.....I like them both, but I gotta go w/ my boy Baroni on this one

·
Registered
428 Posts
It would be fun to see Baronni back no matter who (I voted Leban). But are we talking about the Crazy agresive Baronni that's on Juice or the skinny version who is a lot more timid/cautious?

Am I the only one that see's that?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts