Mikey Burnett
Shonie Carter
Rich Clementi
Jeremy Jackson
Chris Lytle
Matt Serra
Pete Spratt
Din Thomas
PERSONALLY I LIKE HOW COTE FIGHTS AND I FEEL HE HAS THE BEST SKILLS OUT OF ALL THE MIDDLES SO ILL TAKE HIM, AND OUT OF THE WELTERWEIGHTS ITS EITHER MIKEY BURNETT OF LYTLE..ILL TAKE LYTLE

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I Wish Baroni Accepted Danas Offer To Be On The Show, I Woulda Love To See Him Ko Sum Of These Stiffs..he Coulda Got His Rematch Wit Pete Sell

·
The American Psycho
6,945 Posts
In the middleweight division, Edwin Dewees will pull off an upset. Matt Serria will win the Welterweight division.

·
Registered
713 Posts
I can't believe you guys are dissing Shonie "Mr International" Carter like that!!! He is obviously the most talented WW of the bunch and should cruise to the championship.

*trying to keep a straight face*

:laugh:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Rambler14 said:
I can't believe you guys are dissing Shonie "Mr International" Carter like that!!! He is obviously the most talented WW of the bunch and should cruise to the championship.

*trying to keep a straight face*

:laugh:
Do you want to bet that Carter doesn't make it to the finals?
I will take the bet...

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
after seeing Cote drop Tito with ONE punch (granted it didnt finish him) he EASILY gets my vote, hes got some bombs in those gloves

and I have to go with my boy Lytle after being in my favorite fight of all time (vs. Robbie Lawler)

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I think the WW Final will be Matt Serra vs Chris Lytle , with Chris Lytle winning the contract.

MDW Final Patrick Cote vs Travis Lutter , with Cote KO'ing him in devastating fashion :cheeky4:

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Punishment 101 said:
I think the WW Final will be Matt Serra vs Chris Lytle , with Chris Lytle winning the contract.

MDW Final Patrick Cote vs Travis Lutter , with Cote KO'ing him in devastating fashion :cheeky4:
Lutter is a sleeper pick here lol he could potentially KO another kickboxer (see Marvin Eastman) haha

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Matt Serra Vs Carter, good match.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Punishment 101 said:

You are a silly person, I tell you why... You have been doing a lot of research on the internet to "come up with those picks to be in the finals" and you know exactly what I mean. The only thing you are coming up with on your own is picking the winners of the finals.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Jorge is going to win MW because he went a good bit with Rich already and Robbie is going to win WW because he's got heavy hands.

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
jdun11 said:
I Wish Baroni Accepted Danas Offer To Be On The Show, I Woulda Love To See Him Ko Sum Of These Stiffs..he Coulda Got His Rematch Wit Pete Sell
Yes, it would have been nice to see Baroni for free. I can't believe Dana had the balls to ask though. Baroni is way better than any of these guys. He propabably thought that the Sell rematch was gonna be good enough to get Phil to accept the offer. Look for Sell to win. Baroni will take the rematch for his 1st fight back in the UFC.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Soleks said:
Jorge is going to win MW because he went a good bit with Rich already and Robbie is going to win WW because he's got heavy hands.
Robbie Lawler would PROBABLY win WW.....however he is NOT on the show lol therefore he will NOT be winning

·
Registered
123 Posts
I wish people would start reading the posts before making comments. There is a list of the fighters on the beginning of this thread. PLEASE START READING BEFORE POSTING AND SAVE YOURSELF SOME EMBARRASSMENT...

·
Registered
215 Posts
CTFlyingKnee said:
Serra vs Carter would be the rematch from UFC 31 where Shonie won w/ a sick ass Spinning Back Fist
I was just thinking that myself. That'd be an awesome match. This season looks great. Can't wait. I'd say Cote and Serra would win.

·
Registered
85 Posts
don't know where I heard Robbie was on there maybe it was just a dream of him knocking all the other WW out. In that case I guess I'll say Chris Lytle for WW and Jorge Rivera for MW.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts