Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[My relationship with Dana White] was good I thought until the fight got signed. I guess Randy Couture and Chuck Liddell are his girlfriends, so you know, it is what it is. If he don’t like me, **** him. But you know what, after the fight, since he’s been running his mouth lately like a little parrot, I’m gonna knock his ass out too right after the fight. He getting it. Dana White, your ass getting it. I ain’t playing with you. I might get you at the weigh-in if you get in my goddamn face. I ain’t playing with you man… However you want it, you gonna get it… I don’t give a ****. **** Dana White… You ran your mouth at the wrong dude. I’m not Rashad Evans. I’m not Quinton Jackson. I’m not gonna kiss your ass. I’m gonna beat your ass. You can’t talk to me like I’m a bitch, I’m gonna show you
http://www.bjpenn.com/video/video/show?id=2022293:Video:1583952

Reactions: Killz

·
The Fun Police
11,565 Posts
I would say it is a stone wall certainty that if he loses (which he will) then he will be cut after 1 fight.

EDIT: Also...i would bet my house on the fact that Toney will not touch Dana.

·
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
9,814 Posts
The man is a fight selling ARTIST.:thumb02:

Don't be surprised if this is the biggest selling ppv "IN UFC HISTORY!" ( god, i love that phrase)

no matter what happens in the cage it's going to be the best post fight press conference evah!

·
Registered
193 Posts
I hope Toney wins and that doesnt mean im not a MMA fan trust me im a FIGHT FAN and im tired of seeing this old fart fight time after time the same boring ass style clinch push to the cage pound then takedown, his last fight against the Hammer Coleman was F^&%ing pathetic worst MMA FIGHT TO DATE 2 clearly out of there prime in no shape to throwdown...YOu may say Coultor still has it ...if he had anything he wouldve finished Colemen in the first 30secs...but didnt ... id rather watch liddel swing for the fences then this boring as fighter who cant call it quits

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
I actually wouldn't mind if he got past Randy, just so he can get wrecked by Jonny 'Bones' Jones. Now that would be an awesome fight. Jones picking him up, slamming him on his head and then peppering him with those vicious elbows. That's a fight I'd like to see.

·
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
9,814 Posts
Don't worry. I have it on good authority that Dana has decided to surround himself with the entire cast of the Expendables for the weigh-ins.
If only!! Y'know,(i hope dana doesn't read this) I would buy this weigh in on ppv.

I hope Toney wins and that doesnt mean im not a MMA fan trust me im a FIGHT FAN and im tired of seeing this old fart fight time after time the same boring ass style clinch push to the cage pound then takedown, his last fight against the Hammer Coleman was F^&%ing pathetic worst MMA FIGHT TO DATE 2 clearly out of there prime in no shape to throwdown...YOu may say Coultor still has it ...if he had anything he wouldve finished Colemen in the first 30secs...but didnt ... id rather watch liddel swing for the fences then this boring as fighter who cant call it quits
Quoted and honored because I have learned to appreciate, even marvel at the levels a human mind can reach.

It will be funny to see Tony swing on Dana .....Dana eat the punch slam Tony and choke hime out hahahahahaha
That is worth a double post:praise01::praise01::praise01:

·
Premium Member
4,754 Posts
James will be superbly dead @$$ broke from a lawsuit if he's really dumb enough to beat up Dana White. I mean, he'd have to be really, REALLY stupid.

Even if he is just talking for hype, unless he had some kind of pre-arrangement with Dana to release these comments WWE style, you just don't threaten your boss to that extent in any business (again, short of it being pre-authorized).

I thought he was dumb before, my gawd, he could rank as GOAT idiot, or at least current P4P full-retard.

·
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
9,814 Posts
James will be superbly dead @$$ broke from a lawsuit if he's really dumb enough to beat up Dana White. I mean, he'd have to be really, REALLY stupid.

Even if he is just talking for hype, unless he had some kind of pre-arrangement with Dana to release these comments WWE style, you just don't threaten your boss to that extent in any business (again, short of it being pre-authorized).

I thought he was dumb before, my gawd, he could rank as GOAT idiot, or at least current P4P full-retard.
Every word you say is true. BUT all will be forgiven when the ppv numbers come in.:)

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
I would say it is a stone wall certainty that if he loses (which he will) then he will be cut after 1 fight.

EDIT: Also...i would bet my house on the fact that Toney will not touch Dana.
I hope your wrong, nothing I would love to see more than Toney turn around after the fight and put Dana's lights out, that would just be the best thing ever in UFC history.

·
Registered
597 Posts
toney talks a lot of shit but you know what?..... the guy has earned the right with the career he has had.

that said I'd really like to see him get subbed out but I dont think randy couture is the man for the job. all it takes is one of those accurate punches when randy shoots in and forget it.

he earned the "lights out" nickname for a reason

1 - 20 of 44 Posts