Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think that this fight has highlight reel written all over it. I remember hoping to see this one in the UFC but now it looks like it's possible again.

:thumbsup: :thumbsdown:

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
:: raises both hands ::

That fight would be F'N AWESOME. If you're a fan of two guys standing in front of each other just throwing BOMBS - then this one is for you. :thumbsup:

- Bolded for mutha f*ckin' emphasis. :D

·
Registered
583 Posts
I'd love to see this. It'd definitely be a slug fest. I'd say Robbie Lawler would win by 1st round KO.

·
Hammer Fist Elbow
350 Posts
TREY B. said:
:: raises both hands ::

That fight would be F'N AWESOME. If you're a fan of two guys standing in front of each other just throwing BOMBS - then this one is for you. :thumbsup:

- Bolded for mutha f*ckin' emphasis. :D
Im a fan. OF SEEING PEOPLE USE BOLD!

·
Registered
540 Posts
:thumbsup: This fight would be crazy id give the edge to Baroni but I can see Lawler possibly winning. They both are tough dudes with heavy hands.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Baroni's an old school boxer with good technique in how he holds his hands, his movement and ability to draw opponents in and blast them with counters.

My gripe with him is that he brawls when he can win easier on skill and I'd like to see him develop his punching technique to shoot straight up the middle, and tighten up his hooks and crosses.

I think Lawlor's a talented kid with tons of heart and heavy hands, but he fights recklessly and his defense is like swiss cheese. But, I suppose that's part of his attraction and the only trump in his hand which may not be enough for the more polished Baroni. Baroni by KO 2 round.

·
Banned
2,785 Posts
this is such a great fight. just because it wouldent go to the ground. robbie and phil does have hightlight reel all over it. But all baroni does is grease his body up and lifts weights with his shirt off filming it so i gotta go with lawler by ko in round 2

1 - 15 of 15 Posts