Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was watching one of the ultimate knockout episodes on spike and i remember seeing a fight but i cant remeber who it was...maybe u guys can help me...my description is probably not the greatest so bare with me and try to visualize....

i believe one of the guys was black (i remember hearing his name is eve something or somethine like that)...anyway he is on some guys back while they are standing...they begin running across the cage...the guy who is being held from behind turns and throws a spinning back fist and the guy in back jumps up and just kicks him across the face...i recall the commentary saying that the kick replaced number 1 of pete williams on mark coleman.

again the description isnt the greatest...just try and picture it to see if u guys can remember

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
i was watching one of the ultimate knockout episodes on spike and i remember seeing a fight but i cant remeber who it was...maybe u guys can help me...my description is probably not the greatest so bare with me and try to visualize....

i believe one of the guys was black (i remember hearing his name is eve something or somethine like that)...anyway he is on some guys back while they are standing...they begin running across the cage...the guy who is being held from behind turns and throws a spinning back fist and the guy in back jumps up and just kicks him across the face...i recall the commentary saying that the kick replaced number 1 of pete williams on mark coleman.

again the description isnt the greatest...just try and picture it to see if u guys can remember
...That was Yves Edwards vs. Josh Thomson

1 - 3 of 3 Posts