Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
The American Psycho
Joined
·
6,945 Posts
pangratio said:
I would love to a Shamrock/Ortiz fight one more time.
I think Shamrock deserves another shot.
:thumbsdown: No more Ken Shamrock! I'm sorry but it is is not a good match for Ken. Tito's next fight should be with Chuck Liddell, Reneto Sobrall, Forest Griffin, or Stephan Bonnar (That's if he can beat Forest).
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,961 Posts
Tito Desereves A Title Shot..therefore They Should Give Him A Sacrificial Lamb To Fight B4 He Fights Either Chuck, Wandy, Or Babalu..hed Kill Bonnar..if Bonnar Couldnt Stop Rashads Takedowns Hes Not Stoppin Titos..but I See Forrest Beating Bonnar Ne Way....but A Tito Forrset Fight Would Have To Be To Far Away..so I Think They Might Let Rashad Fight Him..tito Will Beat Rashad Easily
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bonnar426 said:
:thumbsdown: No more Ken Shamrock! I'm sorry but it is is not a good match for Ken. Tito's next fight should be with Chuck Liddell, Reneto Sobrall, Forest Griffin, or Stephan Bonnar (That's if he can beat Forest).
I agree,but still want to see Shamrock one last time.Liddell/Ortiz fight would be a good one.
 

·
The American Psycho
Joined
·
6,945 Posts
pangratio said:
I agree,but still want to see Shamrock one last time.Liddell/Ortiz fight would be a good one.
Instead of Tito Ortiz, how about putting Ken Shamrock against Royce Gracie one last time. That fight would be awesome.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bonnar426 said:
Instead of Tito Ortiz, how about putting Ken Shamrock against Royce Gracie one last time. That fight would be awesome.
Yeah Royce would give him a good fight but Ortiz and Shamrock are alot more exciting to watch because they hate each other so much.
I have alot of respect for Ortiz,he's a great fighter but I just want Shamrock to kick his ass.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
808 Posts
I would like to see Tito/Griffin 2. I think Griffin was the winner last time, but hey, I am not the judge. Tito looked good to start out, but looked like crap after that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,957 Posts
pangratio said:
I would love to a Shamrock/Ortiz fight one more time.
I think Shamrock deserves another shot.
why does he deserve another chance? He got owned twice by Tito.......it would just be a continuation of the last 2. No no more Shamrock
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,957 Posts
pangratio said:
Yeah Royce would give him a good fight but Ortiz and Shamrock are alot more exciting to watch because they hate each other so much.
I have alot of respect for Ortiz,he's a great fighter but I just want Shamrock to kick his ass.
If you think someone getting pounded within an inch of his life as exciting then yes..........Shamrocks not going to kick his ass either lol, Shamrock/Gracie would be a good way to send both of them out, or Shamrock/Tank
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,374 Posts
How about Franklin taking another foray up a division just for bragging rights?, now that would be a superb fight Franklin v Ortiz
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Grotty said:
How about Franklin taking another foray up a division just for bragging rights?, now that would be a superb fight Franklin v Ortiz
Ortiz-Liddel is what i'm waiting for.
 

·
The American Psycho
Joined
·
6,945 Posts
Grotty said:
How about Franklin taking another foray up a division just for bragging rights?, now that would be a superb fight Franklin v Ortiz
Tito could probably finish Rich Franklin as fast as he destroyed Evan Tanner.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,374 Posts
Ortiz would feel obliged to stand with Franklin to prove a point, now i remember what happened against Liddell- Maybe Ortiz would win but none the less Franklin is an intelligent fighter with heart-would ortiz demolish The Crow in such a domineering way?
 

·
The American Psycho
Joined
·
6,945 Posts
If Tito should get a sacrifical lamb in November, the fighters I would suggest is Josh Koscheck, Chris Leben, Ross Pointen, Solomon Hutchinson, or Ed Herman. Who here wouldn't want to see these guys get demolsihed by Tito?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,957 Posts
go figure, Bonnar is naming TUF guys in a post that has to do with something else. None of these guys are on Titos level and wouldnt be considered a warm-up fight. Did you say Solomon? After getting put to sleep by Fioravanti, Id be surprised if we saw him again. But then again Sammy Morgan is on the UFN card so anything is possible.
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top