Votes: 34 39.5%
  • Daley

Votes: 52 60.5%
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so we thought Kos and Daley were going to have an MMA fight, instead they tried to out douchebag each other. Who is the bigger a**hole, Kos for his chickenshit dive on that fake knee, or Daley for his cowardly little sucker punch after the fight?

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Daley is a coward for that punch so he wins.

Hope he gets cut from the UFC for that bullshit. And he gets fined from his purse also.

That was complete bullshit, you lost and have no ground game take it like a man you dumb ass Brit.

·
Premium Member
2,446 Posts
I voted for Kos, but just based on the title of the thread. As far as whats worse the flop or the punch...the punch without a doubt.

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
this is a hard one lol but i had to vote for daley that was so chicken shit lol but it was so awesome i loved it!

·
Banned
689 Posts
kos this isn't soccer

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I voted for Kos, but just based on the title of the thread. As far as whats worse the flop or the punch...the punch without a doubt.
I mostly agree, I think the punch was worse as well, but goddam the diving pisses me off. It pisses me off even more because Kos knows he is winning the fight anyway! It's bad enough to pull that crap in a fight you are losing, but when you are already winning the fight, damn.....

·
Premium Member
2,446 Posts
I mostly agree, I think the punch was worse as well, but goddam the diving pisses me off. It pisses me off even more because Kos knows he is winning the fight anyway! It's bad enough to pull that crap in a fight you are losing, but when you are already winning the fight, damn.....
I've ******* always hated Kos. He's probably the fighter I hate the most in the UFC, so I was mad as hell he didn't get KTFO. I hope GSP does to KOS what GSP did to Trigg or Serra in the second fight. I want him dry humped and punched in the ******* face with absolutely no answer.

But the flop....OMG lol. He did that before too. I wish I had a Gif of his expression after when he looks up to the ref and puts his hands on his face it was fcking priceless.

·
Sleepy
2,153 Posts
I went Kos, what Daley did sucked but that was a thuggish act based on adrenaline and high emotion (no excuses at all, just a bit of reasoning) on one occasion, Kos has faked it 2 in a row now.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Daley is just a straight up retard who just lost his job,, lol what a dumbass. Kos is just a straight little ***** faked an eye poke against Johnson when he was losing and then blatently poked him in the eye after. Then fakes that knee, was an illegal strike thrown though i guess. GSP is gonna beat his ass again.

·
Registered
585 Posts
No denying it, but in the same fight KOS 1) faked an injury (not for the first time) 2) was constently trash talking throughout the fight.

No doubt Daley was more in the wrong tonight but Kos has no class and is just a massive dick!
I don't think he faked it but more embelleshed(sp?). He was basically telling teh ref of the illegal knee but from the looks of it, he was cut from that knee but I'm not 100% sure. So in the end I dont think people should hate on koscheck so much for it because i do think most people would have done the same.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.