- Tito Ortiz
- Chuck Liddell
- Georges St. Pierre
- Matt Hughes
- B.J. Penn
- Rich Franklin

· True Grappler
6,368 Posts
When I think about personality and who would be fun to watch on TV and watch train, I really have to say Chuck. I've trained with the guy and he's a character. Plus, he and Rich Franklin are really the only "undisputed" UFC champions.

· Registered
673 Posts
Sean Sherk!

· Banned
1,229 Posts
Georges St. Pierre- His show would be called "Living in French Canada". :laugh:.

Or BJ Penn and Cabbage- There show would be called "Weird Hawaiians". Then it shows BJ doing surgery and putting cement in Cabbages head.

· Registered
63 Posts
Tank and Cabbage.
Let em go out bar hopping and starting fights with people. They could start by going out to clubs and beating up the white guys who get on the floor even though they can't dance. Then go to pool halls and start with the hispanics who won't move off the tables even when ya beat em. They could even hit the **** bars and get whooped on by the man haters. It would be a scream.
Then they could drop by tito's crib and beat his ***** ass too :p

· Registered
786 Posts
Rush said:
Or Ken Shamrock- His show would be called "Psycho bar fights". Then in one episode he discovers Bas Rutten in a bar and picks a fight with him but dies and then the series ends.
how would he die in a fight against bas rutten?! lol thats ridiculous especially when he beat bas before TWICE in pancrese

· Banned
1,229 Posts
TKOSPIKE said:
how would he die in a fight against bas rutten?! lol thats ridiculous especially when he beat bas before TWICE in pancrese
I knew someone was going to point this out. I'm just saying Bas would kill this because you probably have never seen Bas' street fighting tactic in a bar video :dunno:. He would do that to kill Shamrock. Plus Bas is better than Shamrock nowadays obviously.

· Registered
786 Posts
Rush said:
I knew someone was going to point this out. I'm just saying Bas would kill this because you probably have never seen Bas' street fighting tactic in a bar video :dunno:. He would do that to kill Shamrock. Plus Bas is better than Shamrock nowadays obviously.
he might be better than shamrock nowadays we'll never know but if they had a ufc fight back in kens prime ken would have owned him no question about it. but i guess its ok since he already owned in him pancrese.

· Banned
1,229 Posts
TKOSPIKE said:
he might be better than shamrock nowadays we'll never know but if they had a ufc fight back in kens prime ken would have owned him no question about it. but i guess its ok since he already owned in him pancrese.
When Rutten was in Shamrocks prime (which is about 1994-1996) he was decent but not as good until 1999 when he entered UFC. And his new WFA match proves he could own Ken nowadays. Ken would go no where against Ruben IMO.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.