Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you were making your UFC debut in 2 months, who would you want to fight if you could pick. Go according to your weight class or specify if you don't. I would probably fight Kenny Florian just because I don't like him too much and also he's not gonna be a fighter that's too much out of my league like Sherk or Pulver. He's the kind of fighter that I can show my skills off most win or lose. If I faught Sherk or Pulver I'd be done for in the first 2 minutes. :laugh:

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
since I do fight, and I fight at LW, I'd say I match up pretty well with Yves Edwards (DISCLAIMER: THIS IN NO WAY MEANS I THINK I CAN BEAT HIM, OR HAVE ANY CHANCE, JUST SIMILAR FIGHTING STYLES) Hes a real good striker and does well on the ground too, just like myself. PS anyone know how to contact the UFC about a tryout or something? Its something to look into when my knee is all better

·
LHW Champ
781 Posts
Ill go up against the big names, since im a fighter but have a tiny very very small chance of making it in to the ufc because im so far away ill have to go against Chuck Liddell, maybe cut down to Rich Franklin. i would for sure not stand a chance against either of those guys but atleast i would be able to say i fought them. very cool.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.