• Silvia knocking out Arlovski

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Tank knocking out ANYBODY!!!

Votes: 15 31.3%
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
tank I love watching him throw wild haymakers!

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Punishment 101 said:
are you serious ???? man you must watch Drew Fickett vs Koscheck :thumbsup:
drew fickett choked him out:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
doublelegtakedown said:
drew fickett choked him out:rolleyes:

ohhhh shit thats right , hahah all i remember is Koscheck in the 3rd Rd , after dominating the fight from start to finish , shoots for a double to seal the deal and meets a giant knee to the temple , hahaha that made my night , but yes you are right , he got rocked by the kneee then choked out .... hahahha that was great

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
I want to see Chuck get KO'ed by anybody just to show that he is human! That probably won't happen so I'll settle for Leban getting knocked out! The man is not that great. Silva needs to send him to retirement!

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Punishment 101 said:
ohhhh shit thats right , hahah all i remember is Koscheck in the 3rd Rd , after dominating the fight from start to finish , shoots for a double to seal the deal and meets a giant knee to the temple , hahaha that made my night , but yes you are right , he got rocked by the kneee then choked out .... hahahha that was great
that fight made me so mad...KOS killed that idiot all fight than gets sloppy....:( ..i cant watch that fight to this day

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
jdun11 said:
that fight made me so mad...KOS killed that idiot all fight than gets sloppy....:( ..i cant watch that fight to this day
HAHAHA DREW FICKETT RULES!!!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts