Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
LEGEND
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's kick off the discussion. Who's gonna win TUF4??? Name your middleweight and welterwieght picks. I say its gonna be Jorge Rivera and Matt Sera

·
Registered
123 Posts
Well, its hard for me to give my predictions when you get a call from someone telling you the finalist for TUF4. He said it had leaked out and he found where it was posted and he also listen to a radio announcement about it. That really sucks for me because its spoils the whole season now... And so I say, THANKS A$$HOLE

·
Registered
5 Posts
SpiderV said:
Well, its hard for me to give my predictions when you get a call from someone telling you the finalist for TUF4. He said it had leaked out and he found where it was posted and he also listen to a radio announcement about it. That really sucks for me because its spoils the whole season now... And so I say, THANKS A$$HOLE

So who is it? OR where can I find it?:dunno:

·
Administrator
2,161 Posts
SpiderV said:
We need a BS flag :D

·
Registered
161 Posts
I got the spoiler already of the finalists....to avoid being banned in less then 10 posts I'll just say someone/s are right.

·
Registered
123 Posts
FunkDoctor said:
I got the spoiler already of the finalists....to avoid being banned in less then 10 posts I'll just say someone/s are right.
Thank you Funk, I am not posting either because they will ban me in a heartbeat. It's not BS...

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm a fan of Jorge Rivera, so I'd like to see him win it. Pointless giving any of the fighters title shots though, not one will last against Hughes or Franklin..

·
Registered
92 Posts
How much do you think these guys actually make for being in this thing? What does second place get?

Can these guys really have careers fighting in UFC when "I've been told" that Japan pays so much better?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts