Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Rich Franklin is the new head coach, but any guesses on who the new assistant coach is?

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
I am guessing its Randy, Franklin wouldn't have time to prepare a coaching staff so with Xtreme Couture being in Vegas Randy makes sense, he was likely offered the fight as well I would assume but turned it down while still offering to help out.

·
Roll Tide Roll
7,603 Posts
All I know is Im pissed...show who the goddamn coach is already!!! Im gonna watch next week no matter what but come on......Oh yeah that pic with Chuck and Court seems to be the truth I dont see brad gett the upper hand in this one

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
I think Brad has the brighter future but I gotta agree G I think Court will out grapple him and get the win. I think Brad has the brightest future of any of them right now though.

·
Premium Member
2,446 Posts
Given their previous relationship my first guess would be Matt Hughes. I know him and Franklin have tried together extensively in the past.

Other possibility is Couture given he has a gym in Vegas.
Yes. Dana also mentioned something about a former champ so I think it's 90% chance it Matt.

Hey Tox, I agree I think Brad's has the most potential out of the bunch followed by Court.

·
Premium Member
173 Posts

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Read the first page guys, it's on there. CagePotato and the UFC revealed it on their respective websites.

·
-Raids Into Transylvania-
3,029 Posts
I knew it would be Forrest, if only for his proximity to the gym. But having Gray and Tyson with him is awesome, pity its only for one more episode, don't know who to root for now!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.