Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I htought Sobral was gonna do it last nite, but that didn't happen, who is your pick to dethrone the ice man.

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
no one in the ufc stands a chance...the only chance for a new LHW tittle holder is someone from Pride or K 1...most likely k 1

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Choke_Wire said:
no one in the ufc stands a chance...the only chance for a new LHW tittle holder is someone from Pride or K 1...most likely k 1
I have to agree with u, i have said for a long time to myfreinds that a lot of the pride fighters and K1 guys could woop some serious ass in UFC.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I knew babalu didnt stand a chance against Chuck , the man who is going to beat Liddell down will be Tito

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Punishment 101 said:
I knew babalu didnt stand a chance against Chuck , the man who is going to beat Liddell down will be Tito
hahaha how did we know that was gonna happen.......I think the only guys who would stand a chance right now are Wand and Rampage. The fight with Wand most likely wont happen, and theres no chance for a Rampage fight, sooooo looks like the Iceman willl hold the belt for quite some more time. Like someone said earlier, retire on top, with the belt, then put it up for grabs

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
maybe tito but probably not. but vera can:)

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
tito would go down just like sobral...he might be able to get him to the ground but chuck would just get right back up

·
Registered
540 Posts
Punishment 101 said:
Ortiz is the UFC's last hope of dethroning Chuck . Ortiz is a tough guy the fight will be good.By the way very nice sig

·
The American Psycho
6,945 Posts
MMA1990 said:
Ortiz is the UFC's last hope of dethroning Chuck . Ortiz is a tough guy the fight will be good.By the way very nice sig
I think the UFC's last hope of dethroning Chuck Liddell is Rashad Evans!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
True... Chuck VS Tito.. Chuck Wins.. Then UFC will have to get someone very good from anotehr orgainization.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Tito is as good as they come at 205lb... im sure after Tito/Chuck II you guys willl understand what iam talking about

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
i cant wait to see tito's face bleed again

·
Registered
318 Posts
If Tito manages to get Chuck on the ground he has a shot, otherwise he (Tito) has no chance standing up. I can't understand why ground guys like Tito and Sobral would even want to play into Chuck's hands and go toe to toe with him standing up. You're just asking to KO'ed.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Wow! Who will beat Chuck?!? I think Tito can give him a run for his money, but in the end I think it will be Chuck with the victory. I don't think he'll have any trouble with Wanderleigh (however you spell it! :confused: ) I personally think The IceMan will retire with the belt! ;)

·
Registered
510 Posts
ConorM said:
titos a punk and doesnt no when to shut is mouth..no way he will ever beat chuck..not gonna happen..i dont even think he beat griffin..tito sucks
Ken, is that you?

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.