Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says, who's your favorite commentary team, from any organization. Just to throw a couple out, Rogan and Goldberg, obviously. Michael Schiavello and any of the massive amount of people he's worked with. Kenny and Bas, my personal favorite, I love just about anything with Bas.

But those are just a few, who do you like?

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
With the consistant faults of the duo.... I'm still a sucker for some Rogan and Goldie.

Reactions: Life B Ez

·
Fruits & Vegetables
2,580 Posts
I'm a huuuuge fan of Bas.

I can't imagine how hilarious it would be to have the Rogan/Bas combo.

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Yeah, excluding Goldie and Rogan, Bas is one of the few other commentators who actually has an amusing personality. I think Rogan, Bas, and Goldie would make the ultimate trio of commentators.

·
-Raids Into Transylvania-
3,029 Posts
Goldie and Jo-Ro, hands down. Although I do really enjoy when Kenny, Bonnar and Mir guest on WEC too. And Bas of course.

·
Registered
315 Posts
i hate the strikeforce combo- fight doctor and the tool, mauro.

i think rogan is a natural is has legit acumen.

·
The Forum Drunk
9,450 Posts
I gotta go with rogan/goldy, but bas has my favorite commentary. I'd love to see bas + rogan + goldy. Tons of sheer awesome commentary and the required bullshit dumbassness from goldy.

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
I really enjoyed the Kenny Rice & Bas team when I re-watched older Dream events.

Their commentary for Uno vs Ishida was hilarious.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Schiavello and Mezger. Big Mike makes everything entertaining with his over the top lines and Mezger is as well versed in mma as anybody out there.

·
Registered
330 Posts
^^ this

·
Registered
603 Posts
As the title says, who's your favorite commentary team, from any organization. Just to throw a couple out, Rogan and Goldberg, obviously. Michael Schiavello and any of the massive amount of people he's worked with. Kenny and Bas, my personal favorite, I love just about anything with Bas.

But those are just a few, who do you like?
The old quadros/bas commentary of pride was classic, but a rogan/bas hybrid would be second to none imo.

·
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful
6,517 Posts
Michael Schiavello and Frank Mir need to team up to form the ultimate commentary team. I'm not really too fond of any team because it is usually one good guy and a weak guy or two weak guys like Rogan/Goldberg.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts