Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I tell you what if UFC ever really goes international like Pride it will be us Euros that take the prizes! Fedor and Cro Cop........ need i say anymore!

:D

Reactions: Kameleon

·
Registered
214 Posts
What canadian has any title? I think he is happy a canadian won a TUF fight.... wow, good job, he won a fight in a contest that is laughed at.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I wouldn't say that canadians are better but hey can hold their own and in the last year they have produced great fighters.

1. GSP
2. David Loiseau
3. Sam Stout
4. Mark Hominick
5. Travis Galbraith
6. Denis Kang
7. Jason Macdonald
8. Joe Doerksen
9. Kryzstof Sozynski
10. Chris Horodecki (future MMA star)

·
Registered
204 Posts
NOLA_JACK said:
What canadian has any title? I think he is happy a canadian won a TUF fight.... wow, good job, he won a fight in a contest that is laughed at.
I think there will be a Canadian champ on November 18th. I hope George kicks the shit out of Hughe......

Reactions: cabby

·
Registered
132 Posts
jaymackz said:
A lot of people comin out of Canada with a lotttttttt of talent. Sorta sucks that MMA isn't that big here in Canada.
Thank you - my feelings exactly! I wished there were more events for me to go to or be taken to - what girl wouldn't want to be taken on a date to an MMA match!!!!

Go GSP - he's been my fav for a long time - Canadian or not - he is an amazing fighter and a very good person - he deserves this win!

Reactions: Kameleon

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Ivan Salaverry kicks all kinds of ass, and he's from Toronto. I don't think he's been in the UFC since his first with Marquardt and that's a damn shame. Very exciting, well rounded fighter.

My favorite fight finish ever: Salaverry's nasty body triangle on Tony Fryklund.

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
CANADA.....WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....

but many good fighters have come out of canada. u can't argue that

·
Registered
332 Posts
hamilali said:
I tell you what if UFC ever really goes international like Pride it will be us Euros that take the prizes! Fedor and Cro Cop........ need i say anymore!

:D
I would agree with you, and Im an American!!! The Europeans are definitely a force to be reckoned with. The Brazilians are probably your biggest competition though. The last true dominant American fighter IMO was Randy "the Natural" Couture and he is retired. Wait a minute, isnt Couture French???:dunno: Liddell is good but he hasnt really been challenged since he became LHWC.

·
Registered
23 Posts
what girl wouldn't want to be taken on a date to an MMA match!!!! QUOTE said:
I wish someone would take me to a MMA match! That would be great! Mayhaps, the December 30th fight...... lol I wish.

I like GSP and Cote. Great guys.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lol...whoa! Calm down girls, I was just making a joke in reference to Cote beating Dewees.

It's quite humorous watching Americans freak out and froth at the mouth at the suggestion that they might not be # 1 :)

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Mr. Bungle said:
lol...whoa! Calm down girls, I was just making a joke in reference to Cote beating Dewees.

It's quite humorous watching Americans freak out and froth at the mouth at the suggestion that they might not be # 1 :)
I guess you just dont undestand what its like to be the best at evrything.:p

1 - 20 of 53 Posts