Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching a fear factor the other day and they had wwe wrestlers on it made me think why they havent done one for the UFC ring girls and Fighters. Wouldnt be bad to laugh your ass off watching Tim Syilvia eating a Cow *****. Cant hurt just more publicity. Any Thoughts.

·
Registered
224 Posts
oh I was thinking of having contestnts bid on how long they can last in the ring before getting ktfo or submitted by a pro fighter.

Rogan "So guys how long can you last with arlovski?"

Mary "20 seconds"
John "30 seconds"
Paula "45 seconds"
Mark" 1 minute"

Rogan "Ok Mark for $50000, get in the ring, and lets see if you can last with Arlovski for 1 minute and remember Mark if Andre knocks you out or submits you he wins the $50000"

Ha ha now that would be some funny shlt. watching some average guy trying to last a minute in the ring with a pro mma fighter.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea they could put all the champs in it all they have to do is donate the money to charity but how they get paid keeping it would probably be charity. Maybe Ken could beat Tito in this he beat him at pool.:laugh: Good episode.

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
hahah

i was think about this a while back..its funny cause i forgot about it but i agree that would be freakn cool he should hook it up

·
Registered
253 Posts
corvettecarrillo said:
I was watching a fear factor the other day and they had wwe wrestlers on it made me think why they havent done one for the UFC ring girls and Fighters. Wouldnt be bad to laugh your ass off watching Tim Syilvia eating a Cow *****. Cant hurt just more publicity. Any Thoughts.
Tim will ask for seconds

·
Registered
583 Posts
This is an amazing idea! I'd love to see the champions of the UFC right now be on it, and maybe 2-4 other popular fighters do one whole 2 hour Fear Factor show.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Organik said:
i thought of this a while ago.. but like these guys get in the ring with caged animals... what the hell can u bring that will actually scare them or make them nervous...

seriously
mmm any lion lol

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
Throw them in with Fedor. He's about the same as a lion or a bear.

"Your mission is to......*Drops curtain*.....WATCH MATT HAMILL FIGHT!"

*Gasp*

·
Hammer Fist Elbow
350 Posts
It would be so funny to see someone like Chuck Liddell or a huge HW against a little shrimpy guy. Priceless.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
corvettecarrillo said:
lol that would be great, we should also throw stephan bonnar in there to eat cow ***** and dana white too.:laugh:

·
Registered
510 Posts
mrbalkie said:
oh I was thinking of having contestnts bid on how long they can last in the ring before getting ktfo or submitted by a pro fighter.

Rogan "So guys how long can you last with arlovski?"

Mary "20 seconds"
John "30 seconds"
Paula "45 seconds"
Mark" 1 minute"

Rogan "Ok Mark for $50000, get in the ring, and lets see if you can last with Arlovski for 1 minute and remember Mark if Andre knocks you out or submits you he wins the $50000"

Ha ha now that would be some funny shlt. watching some average guy trying to last a minute in the ring with a pro mma fighter.
What if Mark got lucky and knocked out AA. :dunno:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts