Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
every event that moron wears his belt t-shirt and blue jeans. He most likey wears it to the bathroom, hey i gotta take a dump were's my belt what a moron. I hope sombody beats him but i don't think the snowman has what it takes. Its just the ufc trying to make him look really good but he isn't top five in pride. fedor would kill him, i think that mark coleman would give him a run for his money. It's time the ufc starts to put real compition in front of the millitec camp, I'am tired of people thinking these guys are so good. GSP is just the start of a new era in the ufc THANK GOD.

·
Registered
168 Posts
as much as i dislike him and think he is a decent fighter at best im going to defend him on this one... honestly if you had the belt for your weight class and werent fighting at an event that you attended wouldnt you wear it too ? i know i would i would be proud to be the top fighter in my division and i would want to show it off.. you obviously put hard work in getting to be able to do it and who knows how long you will have it ... you might as well enjoy it while it lasts

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.