Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1.) He's the best at trash talking. He drives people crazy because he is so good at it. He backs it up with facts that are true and people like Randy, Chuck, and Ken get all up tight about it.

2.) He has the best cardio ever. No one can kill him in the ring he has amazing cardio that never gives up. I wish I could have the best cardio.

3.) He drove Shamrock crazy and retired him. How cool is that. No one likes Shamrock and wants to see him leave already (sorry but its true).

4.) Hes a legend in the UFC. One of the first ever middleweight and light heavyweight champions.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Rush said:
1.) He's the best at trash talking. He drives people crazy because he is so good at it. He backs it up with facts that are true and people like Randy, Chuck, and Ken get all up tight about it.

2.) He has the best cardio ever. No one can kill him in the ring he has amazing cardio that never gives up. I wish I could have the best cardio.

3.) He drove Shamrock crazy and retired him. How cool is that. No one likes Shamrock and wants to see him leave already (sorry but its true).

4.) Hes a legend in the UFC. One of the first ever middleweight and light heavyweight champions.
He is not a legend.. Yet.. he does have the makings of being one eventually but not just yet...
I like shamrock and do not want to see him retire...
WOuld not say he has the best cardio ever.. His is great but IU have heard of him gassing out in fights in the past..
He is not a trash talker.. just insulsts people.. Look at the shirt in the picture in your sig... thats not trash talking thats rude and disrespectful.. it makes tito a punk. reardless of how well he can fight...

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Punishment 101 said:
After Tito whoops Chuck , tthat will cement his Legacy
Exactly. Tito was coming off a huge beating before the first Chuck match thats why he was stopped. Plus he wasn't gassing out, submitting, or wanting to stop to Chucks punches. The ref stopped it. But he was getting pretty hurt. Still Tito is god! He is disrectful and a trash talker.

·
The American Psycho
6,945 Posts
Rush said:
Exactly. Tito was coming off a huge beating before the first Chuck match thats why he was stopped. Plus he wasn't gassing out, submitting, or wanting to stop to Chucks punches. The ref stopped it. But he was getting pretty hurt. Still Tito is god! He is disrectful and a trash talker.
Don't forget that he considered Chuck a friend during this time. That's why Tito didn't pull out his A game. Now that Chuck made it clear that he was never really friends with Tito, he will get decimated in the second fight.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
there was no friendship, or no agreement not to fight. I like both Tito and Chuck, but I think Tito was looking for an excuse that fight

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
CTFlyingKnee said:
there was no friendship, or no agreement not to fight. I like both Tito and Chuck, but I think Tito was looking for an excuse that fight
Yeah...at first Tito was claiming not wanting to fight Chuck because "he never wants to do harm to any of his friends," but it was just an excuse not to get in there. Then, he ended up getting schooled by Couture. So, after Tito lost his title - he had nothing to lose and everything to gain by fighting Liddell.

Yeah Liddell stomped his ass in the first meeting....but now that Tito is injury free - and KNOWS 100% that Chuck doesn't like him at all, I think Tito is going to use all that built up hate and rage towards Chuck, and just give him more of a beating than he would ever want. Tito is out for blood - and HIS title this time.

·
Registered
61 Posts
You have got to be kidding me!!! Chuck will stomp his ass again and again. I loved seeing Chuck pummel him before and I look forward to it again. Tito is a good fighter but not a great fighter. He makes excises when he loses and talk shit when he wins. Hehas no respect for fighting or fighters. He is just a punk *****.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Bonnar426 said:
Don't forget that he considered Chuck a friend during this time. That's why Tito didn't pull out his A game. Now that Chuck made it clear that he was never really friends with Tito, he will get decimated in the second fight.
Thats a BS excuse.. if you are stepping into the ring.. you need to be prepard even if it is your brother.. thats just a lame ecxuse...

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
AxL said:
You have got to be kidding me!!! Chuck will stomp his ass again and again. I loved seeing Chuck pummel him before and I look forward to it again. Tito is a good fighter but not a great fighter. He makes excises when he loses and talk shit when he wins. Hehas no respect for fighting or fighters. He is just a punk *****.
Exactly.. to me it sounds like chuck just played him for a fool and will send him back to the corner crying again.. bad boys need beatings

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tito being Chucks friend before their fight is a bad excuse for him "not bringing his A game". Tito and Chuck became nemesis' before the fight if you saw it live and the previews before it. I think Tito lost that fight because he was gassed three PPVs before that 5 round beating from Couture. Plus Tito wasn't the one who wanted the fight to be stopped when he was getting pummeled by Chuck it was the ref who did. But he was taking a huge ass wooping.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Rush said:
Tito being Chucks friend before their fight is a bad excuse for him "not bringing his A game". Tito and Chuck became nemesis' before the fight if you saw it live and the previews before it. I think Tito lost that fight because he was gassed three PPVs before that 5 round beating from Couture. Plus Tito wasn't the one who wanted the fight to be stopped when he was getting pummeled by Chuck it was the ref who did. But he was taking a huge ass wooping.
thank you Rush an Ortiz fan even saying that is no excuse.. when you step into the ring you bring your A game or don't bother

·
Registered
13 Posts
Rematch?

When is the Rematch? I hope Tito kicks Chuck's A$$. Chuck is only a striker.(A great one at that...but)Tito is more well rounded and has better Cardio. Just look at Chuck, he's got a gut. If, and that's a big IF, tito can go for the shoot and get Chuck on the ground, Tito will win by TKO or submission. Go Tito!!! :cheeky4:

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
^^ Please. Chuck Liddell is great with his strategy. Very few can stand with him without getting KTFO (just watch Liddell/Ortiz I, Ortiz tried to stand with him, could for round 1 but ended up getting a beating), and his amazing takedown defence makes it hard for Ortiz to use his G&P on chuck. Anything Tito tries will be stopped by Chuck, Ortiz can't stand with Chuck but he can't take him down either.. He can't beat him

·
Registered
14 Posts
No way is this being said, Tito Ortiz came out swinging in the last match, he was prepared because he is a GREAT fighter. He lost, apperently, because he was hit in the eye and couldn't see. If you watch the replay he was actually hit in the eye.

I reckon this is going to be very close, but I reckon Tito will have it because he is more versatile than Liddel. But it will be very close.

Also, all you lot saying that he is not great fighter seem to be discussing wether he is a good addition to the sport or not. Saying he makes excuses or complains or trash talks says bugger all about his actual talent. So try backing it up yeah

1 - 17 of 17 Posts