Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
Mike Goldberg's fascination with Semmy Schilt is just odd. It seems like whenever someone throws a knee, Goldberg will be the first to say "Like a Semmy Schilt!".

Bruce Buffer doesn't really bother me that much, but Mike Goldberg is just so terrible.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Storm442 said:
You'll feel right at home in this thread !!

~Storm
P.S. I think you mean: Goldberg
Thanks, I dislike him so much that I haven't branded his name into my head :cheeky4:

I just don't like that guy.
I don't like the way his voice is like a roller coaster and long extended sentences.

ex: "Hi i'm Mike Goldberg and..........welcome........TO THE.....ULTIMATE......FIGHTING.....CHAMPIONSHIP..................here's Joe"

He has no MMA experience and relies on Joe to know wtf is going on.

I mean, I respect him as a sports commentator since ive seen him commentating beach volleyball and such, but he just does not belong in the combat sports section.

He's well established as a famous commentator, im sure he can survive on his other commentating jobs and get new job opportunities. Dana needs to kick him out and bring in Randy.

Joe can stay.
Because he did Fear Factor....and Man Show..which was horrible....actually....just Fear Factor..

·
Registered
35 Posts
Goldberg is good announcer ,just not a good mma announcer.Bruce is cool though.I really like how he annunciates certain peoples names ,for instance I really like the way he says "Babaluuuuuuuuuu."

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
They should get rid of bruce and bring in michael buffer. you all know he is the greatest.

get rid of mike goldberg and bring in bill goldberg. he might just keep yelling at fighters to spear or jackhammer opponents

gotta keep rogan because fear is not a factor for him.

·
Banned
186 Posts
steveo412 said:
They should get rid of bruce and bring in michael buffer. you all know he is the greatest.
Having Michael would cost OVER 10x the cost of keeping Bruce. I'd rather see the money go to fighters.

~Storm

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Bruce Buffer isn't so annoying as he is funny.
Goldberg needs to be shot though, or maybe he should fight tank abbott, I'd pay for that one.:laugh:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Don't hate on the Buffers. If the voice that said, "Let's get ready to rumble!!!!", ever changed it would seem so wierd we would want him or some other Buffer back. I'm only 22 and I can't remember a boxing or mma fight with big signifgance ever having a different voice the one of te Buffer's. Change is bad.......

·
Premium Member
2,575 Posts
I agree

Bruce Buffer sucks and so does Goldberg. Goldberg doesnt know a thing about fighting and some of his explanations make me want to cry. He gets really pumped and sweats a lot and i think that is the reason that they keep him. I think Bruce is definately the crappy version of his brother.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ct..you do your flying knee first off a cliff i will sit and watch...we r both in ct we can find a cliff for ya......;) or if your afraid of heights i can take ya on my boat on a shark trip.............lol

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
i gotta scan this pic i have of him posing with my girl...right before i was about to snap the pic he's like wait..and switched sides with her so he could show off his new watch in the picture..like we give a shit about his watch..ill get it up on here you guys will die laughin when you see it..he's so corny

·
Banned
186 Posts
j.farrell said:
i gotta scan this pic i have of him posing with my girl...right before i was about to snap the pic he's like wait..and switched sides with her so he could show off his new watch in the picture..like we give a shit about his watch..ill get it up on here you guys will die laughin when you see it..he's so corny
Cool, I'd like to see that !

1 - 20 of 22 Posts