Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think he should get one more chance because he gave George Gurgel a decent fight (which isn't saying much). I would just like to see one more fight maybe a lightweight fight against Melvin Guillard. I want to see thi kickboxng skills that he is always bragging about.

·
Registered
227 Posts
shenku68 said:
I think he should get one more chance because he gave George Gurgel a decent fight (which isn't saying much). I would just like to see one more fight maybe a lightweight fight against Melvin Guillard. I want to see thi kickboxng skills that he is always bragging about.
hes a shit **** lol i would beat him in a fight

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
He'll probably have one more fight before Dana lets him go!

·
Registered
354 Posts
I hope I get to see him fight again. I would either like to see him get KTFO or GnP'd into submission early in the first round or... or see Danny Abbadi go nuts and kick the piss out of somebody - not a scrub.
He really doesn't deserve another fight... I nearly had an attack when I heard he was getting that September fight, but he really impressed considering how badly he was beaten by Herman and Starnes - it looked like he wasn't even trying to compete there.
I don't see how Dana can really justify giving this poteet another chance though.

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
shenku68 said:

Isn't he on the goddamn TUF finally card? jeebus.

·
Registered
307 Posts
shenku68 said:
Guillard vs Abaddi ? HAHAHA!! That would be AWESOME!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Hammer Fist Elbow
350 Posts
shenku68 said:
WOW Melvin Guillard would smash Danny Abbadi threw the mat. That, my boy, is just a one sided battle.

·
Sensei
2,359 Posts
Hopperman said:
Melvin would absolutly destroy Danni. lol idk what your thinkin man. Abaddi is one of the worst fighters in the ufc, and have him fight Melvin who is one of the best lightweights is crazy
Like I have said in the past I respect anyone who has the balls to step into any MMA ring but I have to agree with you Melvin would kick the shit out of Danny.:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.