Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all know that Georges St. Pierre is going to beat Matt Hughes for the Weterweight Title, DECISIVELY might I add. But the REAL question is, will GSP finally be able to land that goddamn perfect backflip he's been hoping for after almost every fight?

·
Premium Member
1,487 Posts
TheJame said:
We all know that Georges St. Pierre is going to beat Matt Hughes for the Weterweight Title, DECISIVELY might I add. But the REAL question is, will GSP finally be able to land that goddamn perfect backflip he's been hoping for after almost every fight?

LMAO:laugh: I like how you analyze the fight yet keep it neutral by pointing to both fighter's strengths. I agree, should be a good close fight, may the best man win!

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Dude please tell me what the powerball numbers will be for this week? Also I need to know what the final score for next weeks Patriots/Colts game's gonna be, I have to place my bet by tomorrow afternoon.........oh yeah, where will I be in 15 years? Hopefully working someplace nice making the big bucks, I'm sure you can tell me that too......Nostradamus ladies and gentlemen!!!

LETS GO HUGHES!!!!!

·
Registered
510 Posts
CTFlyingKnee said:
Dude please tell me what the powerball numbers will be for this week? Also I need to know what the final score for next weeks Patriots/Colts game's gonna be, I have to place my bet by tomorrow afternoon.........oh yeah, where will I be in 15 years? Hopefully working someplace nice making the big bucks, I'm sure you can tell me that too......Nostradamus ladies and gentlemen!!!

LETS GO HUGHES!!!!!
Ha, I like that one. People write off Hughes WAY too much on here.

·
Registered
231 Posts
hughes has a good chance it can go either way. I spoke to a Steelers fan last week and he was sooo certain his team would beat the Raiders. I simply told him not to put it past them and that anything could happen, well it did. Raiders won. I should have put cash on that game :(

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
CTFlyingKnee said:
i prefer my champions to speak a hint of english haha

i vas nod imbressed by your berformanze
Man, I think somebody is suffering from a severe case of Matt Hughes Nutthuggeritius! haha! I'm just kidding with CTFlyinKnee! I agree that GSP will lose this match against Hughes!

·
Registered
82 Posts
3 to 1 on vBookie, i hope GSP takes it :laugh:

·
Tim Sylvia Sucks
965 Posts
AA doesnt speak english that well but everyone wants him to be champion. i want this more than anything too but whats wrong with the way GSP talks?

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
I am making a bet that Matt Hughes will win at UFC 65! If I am wrong and GSP wins I will say that whoever accepts this bet is an MMA god and that I'm your b*tch! Vice Versa if I win! Is there any takers?

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Bonnar426 said:
I am making a bet that Matt Hughes will win at UFC 65! If I am wrong and GSP wins I will say that whoever accepts this bet is an MMA god and that I'm your b*tch! Vice Versa if I win! Is there any takers?
Ill take it

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Georges St. Pierre will DEFINITELY hit the backflip this time :D. With all the excitement of defeating Matt Hughes and becoming the new UFC Welterweight Champion, he'll land it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Very strange how everyone is counting on GSP to win, I mean the guy is a great fighter no doubt. However Hughes is 9x defending champ, and has beaten GSP already. I mean i can understand everyone giving GSP a good chance to win, but some ppl make it seem like Hughes has fluked his way to the top. He has earned a lot of respect in my books as a champ, guy has a lot of heart. I still love watching GSP fight, and would actually prefer him to win, just think its going to be a really really tough fight for him.

·
Premium Member
1,487 Posts
rmazzuca said:
Very strange how everyone is counting on GSP to win, I mean the guy is a great fighter no doubt. However Hughes is 9x defending champ, and has beaten GSP already. I mean i can understand everyone giving GSP a good chance to win, but some ppl make it seem like Hughes has fluked his way to the top. He has earned a lot of respect in my books as a champ, guy has a lot of heart. I still love watching GSP fight, and would actually prefer him to win, just think its going to be a really really tough fight for him.
I may be wrong but I think it's more of a popularity contest. I think Matt Hughes is one of the greatest. I also think he looks like an asshat in his Xyience commercial with his big ass breakfast. I hope GSP knocks him out and then scissor kicks Hughes twin brother right out of his hoodie. But yeah...hell of a fighter that Matt Hughes.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts