436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like
Kurt Pellegrino-George Sotir
Bonner-Polish experiment
Wandy-Sexy
Brock-Carwin
will be the main card for 116.
But if this card wants to be compared to 100 I think it will need another solid main card fight...
What fight should be added?
I would be happy with a Okami-Munoz fight or a Marquardt-Pahl Harris fight

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
As of now this is an average card. I am excited to see Lesnar/Carwin but that one should be over in 2 rounds if not 2 minutes.

The Wandy/Sexyama is a good fight, but not that great of a co-main event.

Solid fights on teh card, but lacking a little bit in the "this is going to be a great card" department. Wish they would throw a Nog or Mir fight on the card but it is getting a little late to be putting together a top notch fight. It is less than 2 months away.

·
Sleepy
2,153 Posts
Excellent fights lined up (Pellelgrino v Sotir etc) but no "big name clashes" if that's what you mean.

I agree for sells it could no with another big clash but c'mon it's the UFC, any and all fights have potential.

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
Excellent fights lined up (Pellelgrino v Sotir etc) but no "big name clashes" if that's what you mean.

I agree for sells it could no with another big clash but c'mon it's the UFC, any and all fights have potential.
All fights have potential. But aside from the showdown of the strongest guys in the UFC, this card doesn't really get me buzzing. Excited for the Wandy fight but it shouldn't be a co-main event.

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
Put Forrest on this card, he should be recovered and he was supposed to fight at 114. Forrest v Machida would be a sick co-main, but I don't think Lyoto will be healthy by then.

·
Registered
142 Posts
throw in frank vs noguiera!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts