Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think at some point in the future women will be fighting in the ufc but maybe not just a suggestion

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
Females can be more vicious than men, I would like to see women fighting in the UFC. That would very entertaining to me.

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea it would be great entertainment. im sure dana white will suprise us all in the future with something big

·
Registered
63 Posts
I would watch it. years ago I saw two college girls brawl in a parking lot because one was talking bad about the other. after a couple punches one grabbed the other and slammed her head into the windshield of her car then the other girl kicked her to the ground and got on top of her smashing her head repeatedly into the concrete then she was pulled off but wouldnt let go of the girls hair, resulting in hair loss for the girl on top of her prior brain adjustment. :laugh:

·
Registered
63 Posts
that was back before we all had camera phones or else that fight wouldve been all over the web by now. she pounded her head into the concrete 5 or 6 times and we all couldnt believe that the girl was still conscious. we couldnt believe the other girl wasnt knocked out from her face being pounded into the windshield once either because she also hit her face against the metal beam on the side of the windshield and it was loud.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
hmm girls fight, now the boxing is not too bad so if that is an indication of how woman MMA fights would go it might be interesting but it might take a long while for it to really gain some good interest as something other then a novelty fight on the card.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Yeah, us chicks can be mean. :cheeky4: Just ask Don, .. you don't want to be around me when I'm mad. I'm a 6'1 hot tempered Irish chick :laugh:

·
Registered
136 Posts
yeah yeah, you just like seeing me post so I can get more points for you to take.. uh huh.. I know how it is. :laugh: :p love you too though!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Yeah You Cissy Anyway I Just Saw In May There Was A Mma Fight Male Vs Female The Recording Was Crappy She Stayed In There Though.irma Something She Was Huge For A Woman As Tall As Her Male Opponent.she Held In But Didn't Make A Statement For The Woman I Thought She Looked Sloppy And Tired.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Kameleon said:
Oh, I didn't know.:p Stop anyway!:)
And you don't have to give your points to him, I'm here.
LOL.. When it comes to me and the kids, Don's a big mush-ball.. but that's what helps to make a good father and hubby :p . As for the points, sorry.. he's got dibs on them. I don't even know wtf they're used for so to me it's just numbers next to my name on here.
As for women fighting.. I say more power to them. I personally wouldn't do it but I know I can hold my own.. hmm maybe I'll practice on Don when he gets home hmm :laugh: .. after the kids are in bed of course haha.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts