Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Cheeky freak of the week
1,646 Posts
Anyone who wanna see fun, attacking football from two exciting sides better tune in to this one. Argentina to win 4-2. Messi to break the spell with two goals. Veron and Higuain to score aswell. Franco and Dos Santos baggin a goal each for Mexico.

·
Premium Member
4,377 Posts
The first game was great, IMO, and I'm hoping to see another great game today.. and ofcourse take my second bet today.. :thumb02:

·
Cheeky freak of the week
1,646 Posts
Game just got ruined by a HORRIBLE call by the linesman and abysmal defending. Mexico is not turning this around, no way. They are gonna get counter attacked to death just like England earlier today.

·
ASS MAN
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Even as a Argentina fan that was a terrible call on the first goal. Second one was just a colossus blunder. After that little incident at halftime when the players were leaving the field probably means this second half could get pretty nasty between the two teams.

·
Cheeky freak of the week
1,646 Posts
Even as a Argentina fan that was a terrible call on the first goal. Second one was just a colossus blunder. After that little incident at halftime when the players were leaving the field probably means this second half could get pretty nasty between the two teams.
Yeah, I just hope the players manage to keep their cool. I love a good old heated and passionate game of football, but the last thing I wanna see is vulnerable gems like Messi and Di Maria getting injured by frustrated Mexicans and not being able to continue the tournament.

·
Premium Member
4,377 Posts
2 bad goal calls from the refs in one day... well, atleast they weren't against "my" teams. :laugh:

WOW, what a 3rd goal!!!

·
Cheeky freak of the week
1,646 Posts
You could argue that the two teams where even on the night, but more effective strikers and a touch of luck sealed the deal for Argentina, who moves on the face Germany in what I think is gonna be fireworks. The two second half goals were immense, Hernandez showed some brilliant ability there. Happy with Argentina advancing, I will never get tired of seeing Maradona celebrating a goal. That man is a legend in every sense of the word.

·
It's a league game, Smokey
8,258 Posts
I missed this game because of work but it looks like I got me some highlight watching to do.

2 bad calls in one day eh...I can't help but continue to think video replay would solve so many of our problems.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.