Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
'England Elite'
5,028 Posts
England favourites? Might go big if i Spain and Italy bring me in big winnings today and tomorrow

·
Banned
7,811 Posts
I'm going to take the obvious bet here^^

just need to figure out how much :confused02:

WE ARE GOING TO WIN THIS CUP TRUST ME!!!

·
Premium Member
9,226 Posts
also betting on the Germans here, don't know why England are the favorites even though it's close... But me and my credits aren't about to complain :p

·
It's a league game, Smokey
8,258 Posts
I feel Germany have the superior club. 25k. Both teams have been so iffy, gonna be an interesting matchup!

·
Cheeky freak of the week
1,646 Posts
I don't know, my gut says England, but with Germany being underdogs... 500 on Germany. The game is gonna be a cracker, cannot wait.

·
Registered
10,783 Posts
Bah, too late! Would of bet 100-200k on Germany.

Reactions: Ape City

·
Premium Member
4,377 Posts
Wow, a great match IMO.
Aweseome passes from Germany, and it sucks that a ref made a mistake like that, glad that I'm not cheering for England. :D:D

·
Cheeky freak of the week
1,646 Posts
This is why I love this game with such passion. What amazing drama, and this is only the beginning!

Funny anecdote for those of you who didn't know, the Lampard shot is a throwback to the 1966 World Cup finals between these two teams. The game stood 2-2 and we went into extra time. The english striker Geoff Hurst fired of a shot that hit the bar and bounced off the line and out. The assistant ref flagged for a goal, and England, inspired by this went on to win 4-2.

The goal was always highly controversial, and everyone apart from englishmen always argued the ball did not cross the line. A study by the Engineering Department at Oxford University concluded that the ball did not cross the line entirely and that it was 6 cms away from being a goal. England was basicly given this super important goal on wrong terms.

And now this happens, just the other way around. Holy shit, this is historic right here.

·
Premium Member
4,377 Posts
3:1 Hell Yeah!!!!

P.s. Am I the only one who noticed that you can actually hear some of the.. wait for it... CHANTS!!!! LOLOMFGZOMGORZ!! :thumb02:

·
Forum "Superhero"
1,487 Posts
holy....england getting taken to the wood shed. argh!!!!! if only i had got on earlier i was betting on germany from the start.

·
Registered
10,783 Posts
holy....england getting taken to the wood shed. argh!!!!! if only i had got on earlier i was betting on germany from the start.
Likewise. Would of made some nice credits. Oh well. Game hadn't even started when I wanted to bet :(

1 - 20 of 44 Posts