Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
7,811 Posts
20k on Uruguay!

Defense is way to strong and France is washed up in my mind. They still have the same bad Coach.. :thumbsdown:

·
Premium Member
4,377 Posts
20k on Uruguay!

Defense is way to strong and France is washed up in my mind. They still have the same bad Coach.. :thumbsdown:

I wouldn't say that France is washed up, but I agree with the coach, but man, I hope they can pull it off. I've always cheered for them, and always will! Sucks, that Zidane doesn't play anymore though. :(

·
Banned
7,811 Posts
I wouldn't say that France is washed up, but I agree with the coach, but man, I hope they can pull it off. I've always cheered for them, and always will! Sucks, that Zidane doesn't play anymore though. :(
It just started :) France already had a great chance to score.

Yea washed up was kinda bad chosen^^ The Team is a lot younger and fresh. But I just don't know if they really have the bite and hunger..

I do hope they make it though!

·
Banned
7,811 Posts
You are so right! Next time I will listen :thumb02:

but really France won't make it far if they play like that.. plus Uruguay can't get anything going in the Offence.

I go with Mexico and France in this group!

·
Premium Member
4,377 Posts
Yea, well, you know how does France play in group matches - they always bring it after they get out of the group.
I'm going to say that France and Uruguay comes out as the top2.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.