Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
ASS MAN
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fukk yeah! Freedom only costs a buck o 5 bitches!!

Hell if the USA needs it we'll just sub in Matt Damon! Kim Jong can't handle it and neither will Slovenia! :thumb02:

·
'Man of Stone'
430 Posts
USA and DPRK should of been in the same group! You know how epic and politically awesome that game would of been?

·
Forum "Superhero"
1,487 Posts
aw weak U.S. is the favorite? f that im not betting at all then, was hoping U.S would be underestimated to my vbookie sucess.....

·
ASS MAN
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Jesus F'ing Christ- I gotta go through this heartbreak again after waiting 4 years. Our stupid ass habit of conceding the first goal bit us in the ass again. Then when we finally start playing better, getting good opportunities and we get punched in the gut.

2 freaking second half goals just to pull a draw. The fan in me can't give up hope but I'm circling the drain right now. :sad01:

·
ASS MAN
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
DONOVAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

:praise01::praise01:

WE HAVE HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happy03::happy03::happy03::happy03::happy03:

·
'Man of Stone'
430 Posts
That 3rd should of counted WHAT THE ****! That ref fails on an epic level...

EDIT: I also lost a lot of credits on this!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
wow huge goal, big tie. slovenia is eliminated if i am correct. GJ usa!
you aren't correct. Slovenia won their first game, they are actually leading this group with the most points, and the only win at this point.

edit: and yes... that 3rd goal definitely should have counted. We got screwed on A LOT of calls in that game.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.