Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,377 Posts
15k on Netherlands. Wussed out putting my usual 20k bet, because I'm starting to think that Brazil will take it. Rooting for team orange never the less! :thumb02: Netherlands-Spain would be a great final for me!

·
-Raids Into Transylvania-
3,029 Posts
Gotta take a risk on the dutch for those odds, Dirk Kuyt to get a hattrick ;) 100k on Orange.

·
Cheeky freak of the week
1,646 Posts
With odds like these, it's a must bet on Netherlands. I think it's a good matchup for Brazil though, so I'm not going big. 400.

Gotta take a risk on the dutch for those odds, Dirk Kuyt to get a hattrick ;) 100k on Orange.
Not gonna happen.

Just found out dutch centre back Joris Mathijsen got injured right before the game. Thats horrible news for everyone who have placed bets on Netherlands, including me. Mathijsen is far and away the best centre back in the dutch squad.

·
Cheeky freak of the week
1,646 Posts
It's sad to watch Brazil really. They used to be the team you had no choice but to love because of their smiling, charismatic players who played blinding football. Now they are nothing but a team of c*nts really. Robinho, Melo, Dani Alves, Luis Fabiano... I can't support this Brazil team.

·
-Raids Into Transylvania-
3,029 Posts
It's sad to watch Brazil really. They used to be the team you had no choice but to love because of their smiling, charismatic players who played blinding football. Now they are nothing but a team of c*nts really. Robinho, Melo, Dani Alves, Luis Fabiano... I can't support this Brazil team.
Eh, what? Why exactly? Did you see Robinho's goal? It was amazing.

·
Cheeky freak of the week
1,646 Posts
Thats what I'm talking about. The attitude of those players. Hot-headed, arrogant and violent. I can't sympathize with a team that act like this.

·
ASS MAN
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow- lose a key defender only minutes before the game, give up an early goal exposing that hole and the Dutch are able to weather the storm and then just dominate the second half. That was an excellent excellent display of teamwork and mental toughness to handle the loss and early deficit and overcome it.

Huge props to the Netherlands- one of the best games of this Cup by far. Congrats! :thumb02:

·
Premium Member
4,377 Posts
Woooo, Orange in the finals!!!! :thumb02: (and yes, I know this match was the quarter-final match.. :D)

·
Registered
10,783 Posts
350,000. Woo !!

Reactions: Ape City

·
'England Elite'
5,028 Posts
Congrats to those who picked Holland, and congrats to Holland themselves!

·
Roll Tide Roll
7,603 Posts
Poor sprtsmanship from Brazil sucks to see them go out like that but it just goes to show ya the cooler heads will come out on top!!!

·
Banned
7,811 Posts
175k WOO :thumb02:

That was a great display on how a Champion looks like! I don't see who could beat this team, if they really focus like this in the last two games. Spain is going to be a very tough match though.

And Brazil.. :confused05: I hated every performance from them so far. Not a Team for me!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts