Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think was the worst fight ever in the UFC?

I've watched a lot of UFC and I have to say that UFC 9 where Shamcock faught Dan Severn was pretty lame and boring. All they did was stand around and talk to each other. Severn is such a coward and wouldn't try to try Shamrock down. And Shamrock just stood there. Terrible fight.

Also Pedro Rizzo .vs. Ricco Rodriguez was awful as well. I thought this was going to be a great fight and co-main event because at the time knew nothing about MMA but turns out it was the worst fight ever and a prelim match. I'm glad they both aren't in the UFC anymore. One, Pedro Rizzo was never good in the UFC and hardly ever won, and two, Ricco is a letdown and fat slob now. He was favoured to beat Tim but then ruined the heavyweight division by not only leaving but letting Tim beat him in 3 minutes. Terrible fight.

And finally lets not forget Kevin Jordan .vs. Gabriel Gonzaga. Heck, Rich Franklin is a nice guy but laughed and admitted this was a terrible fight and wanted to come out and do something good. If John McCarthy reffed this fight he would have ended it in the second round. Even Herb Dean the worst ref told them he would end the match if they didn't start fighting. And Buentello was screaming "Wtf are you doing you idiots!" lol.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
i gotta go with jordan and gonzaga..although it endedd good it was terrible..kevin jordan= all time worst fighter to step in the octogon

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jdun11 said:
i gotta go with jordan and gonzaga..although it endedd good it was terrible..kevin jordan= all time worst fighter to step in the octogon
No kidding lol. Though that match against Buentello ended quite quickly with him I still hated that match. Kevin Jordan has the worst conditioning ever, and looks like a crack user. End of story.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts