Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a long time since Matt Hughes lost to Superman, but still, that's really something that Hughes lost both fights in 37 seconds combined. Given the history I think it might be interesting, you wonder if fighters would bring their game to a new level in this type of situation ... probably Hallman's only chance would be that he might be in Matt's head

·
Registered
227 Posts
Slick_Fugitive said:
It's been a long time since Matt Hughes lost to Superman, but still, that's really something that Hughes lost both fights in 37 seconds combined. Given the history I think it might be interesting, you wonder if fighters would bring their game to a new level in this type of situation ... probably Hallman's only chance would be that he might be in Matt's head
Hallman would get maimed

·
Registered
80 Posts
hhmmmm....let me think about that..........no.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Hallmen couldnt beat Frank Trigg so I doubt him having a third fight with Hughes would be interesting. Its really no mystery who whould win (Hughes). It is a fight and anything could happen but Hughes in one of the best WW in the world.I rather see him fight guys at his level like GSP and Penn.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
itd be nice for matt hughes to avenge his loss but would i pay to see it HELL NO

·
Registered
136 Posts
MMA1990 said:
Hallmen couldnt beat Frank Trigg so I doubt him having a third fight with Hughes would be interesting. Its really no mystery who whould win (Hughes). It is a fight and anything could happen but Hughes in one of the best WW in the world.I rather see him fight guys at his level like GSP and Penn.
Needless 2 say-I agree!!

·
Registered
583 Posts
It'd be hilarious if Dennis Hallman beat Matt Hughes again in a very short time...The look on Hughes face would be priceless, probably even more so after B.J. Penn beat him the first time. If this was a main event on a PPV, it'd probably be the co-main event with another title fight supporting it.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ken Shamrock said:
It'd be hilarious if Dennis Hallman beat Matt Hughes again in a very short time...The look on Hughes face would be priceless, probably even more so after B.J. Penn beat him the first time. If this was a main event on a PPV, it'd probably be the co-main event with another title fight supporting it.
I'd like to see the fight myself just to see if Hallman got into Hughes' head ... Matt would have to be thinking before the fight .. "I can't lose again, I can't lose again" ..lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts