Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
I'd say there's a chance for anything, this has been posted a bunch.

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
I don't understand why you guys get so pissed off when someone asks a question that has already been asked on this forum. How many threads are on this UFC forum alone? A lot. Not everybody has 6 hours a day to spend reading each and every thread before starting a new one. If for some reason you don't like when people re-ask a question, then what is so hard about ignoring it and reading a different one? It seems to me that it takes more time and energy to tell someone it's already been asked than it would to just ignore it. Nobody is forcing you to post a reply. I'm sure he would have found the Liddel vs Franklin thread eventually or maybe a different new member who hasn't seen the previous one(s) could have replied to the newest one which is on the first page where most people look.

If you see an uninteresting thread or a repeating one, JUST IGNORE IT. What's so hard about that? No need to be a **** to someone and drive them away from the forum when they just became a member and complimented the site. It would be nice to have as many people on this forum as possible so we can get better and more diverse opinions and questions.

·
Registered
612 Posts
WouldLuv2FightU said:
I don't understand why you guys get so pissed off when someone asks a question that has already been asked on this forum. How many threads are on this UFC forum alone? A lot. Not everybody has 6 hours a day to spend reading each and every thread before starting a new one. If for some reason you don't like when people re-ask a question, then what is so hard about ignoring it and reading a different one? It seems to me that it takes more time and energy to tell someone it's already been asked than it would to just ignore it. Nobody is forcing you to post a reply. I'm sure he would have found the Liddel vs Franklin thread eventually or maybe a different new member who hasn't seen the previous one(s) could have replied to the newest one which is on the first page where most people look.

If you see an uninteresting thread or a repeating one, JUST IGNORE IT. What's so hard about that? No need to be a **** to someone and drive them away from the forum when they just became a member and complimented the site. It would be nice to have as many people on this forum as possible so we can get better and more diverse opinions and questions.
right on.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
WouldLuv2FightU said:

listen, i agree with you on that.....however, everyones gotten the speech, everyones gotten some treatment at one point in time for posting something stupid, be it a post that has been drilled over and over again, a stupid post, or whatever it is, everyones gotten, and people will continue to get it, its natural. It appears you have some pent up frustration, maybe you were a victim of it too, who knows, youve only got 17 posts under your belt and im sure there were a few that someone has commented about. Chill out man, I'm just calling it like I see it....if you dont like what I posted to him.....take your own advice and Ignore it

·
Registered
123 Posts
CTFlyingKnee said:
listen, i agree with you on that.....however, everyones gotten the speech, everyones gotten some treatment at one point in time for posting something stupid, be it a post that has been drilled over and over again, a stupid post, or whatever it is, everyones gotten, and people will continue to get it, its natural. It appears you have some pent up frustration, maybe you were a victim of it too, who knows, youve only got 17 posts under your belt and im sure there were a few that someone has commented about. Chill out man, I'm just calling it like I see it....if you dont like what I posted to him.....take your own advice and Ignore it
LoL, you guys are funny. But, yeah I agree CTF. If people would start using their brains more before posting ignorant threads like this, everyone would get along. Franklin v. Liddell is going to happen on the same PPV as Kenny Florian v. Fedor Emilianenko & Wandy v. Danny Abbadi... LLooLL!

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
K it's cool just messin around seeing your reaction. I could care less if you be a **** to someone I was tryin to be a **** to you to its fun. :cheeky4:

Yea that douchebag had a Danny Abbaddi Avatar and his signature was "DANNY ABBADDI IS THE NEXT BIG THING!" wtf man. How can you say that with a straight face? Try to. Read it aloud: "Danny Abbaddi is the next big thing". Keep practicing I think you laughed.

Danny Abbaddi is the next big thing in UFC flops.:laugh:

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
WouldLuv2FightU said:
K it's cool just messin around seeing your reaction. I could care less if you be a **** to someone I was tryin to be a **** to you to its fun. :cheeky4:

Yea that douchebag had a Danny Abbaddi Avatar and his signature was "DANNY ABBADDI IS THE NEXT BIG THING!" wtf man. How can you say that with a straight face? Try to. Read it aloud: "Danny Abbaddi is the next big thing". Keep practicing I think you laughed.

Danny Abbaddi is the next big thing in UFC flops.:laugh:
yesssss you got it, you remember that piece of trash lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts