Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
brvheart said:
nope....no way...esp after hearing his story of living in his car etc.....he had the chance of a lifetime in front of him and blew it....he screwed himself....no one else did it for him.
agreed, stupid of him....Back to the carboard box:laugh:

·
Free Thinker
5,673 Posts
didn't some baby leave the show for a chick last season? my god, unless your married, there's no chick worth F-ing up a potential UFC contract for... and know what... if she's gunna mess with your head while you're in the show... then what worth is she anyway???

so dumb...

·
Registered
129 Posts
Truly he dose not have his priorities straight. Even though he was talking that he needed this so bad to get right, he DID NOT want it. If you are a fighter in any circumstance training for a couple of fights to get you to a title shot there should be one thing on your mind, how can i train harder to beat my next opponet. These fighters have fought before, and have the chance to train with some of the best fighters in the world. Another thing i can not understand why the fights are not better???? Whats up with that. He truly needed to go so one of the guys that lost can get another chance. I would have thought one of the guys who lost would have done something like this first. He is a guy who must have not had alot of oppertunities previously with girls?????

·
Administrator
2,161 Posts
brvheart said:
conspiracy thoery....hear me out ;)

Dana did it to get ratings and turn the show in to a Soap....

not saying that is what happened....but would be funny lol
Well hey, that could be possible. Jeremy Jackson is hard up for money, Dana promises to give the guy another shot in the UFC providing he creates a bit of drama. . . . totally possible

I mean, for a guy who was out of luck and sleeping in his car and broke, he sure left without a fight.

I mean, you'd think after all those hardships you'd smarten up.

My personal opinion is that TUF4 doesn’t need the drama, its a rather good show, but people do like the reality stuff :(

·
Banned
209 Posts
adminmma said:
Well hey, that could be possible. Jeremy Jackson is hard up for money, Dana promises to give the guy another shot in the UFC providing he creates a bit of drama. . . . totally possible

I mean, for a guy who was out of luck and sleeping in his car and broke, he sure left without a fight.

My personal opinion is that TUF4 doesn’t need the drama, its a rather good show, but people do like the reality stuff :(

and we only see what the editors want us to ;)

·
Registered
222 Posts
adminmma said:

My experience with people that make chronically bad decisions is that they never do smarten up. If JJ wanted to be in the UFC that bad he would not have done this.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
FunkDoctor said:
Son of a B____!!!!!!

AHAhaaaaa:laugh: :thumbsup: +1

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
I hope that LifeGuard was worth it! What a loser!:thumbsdown:

·
Registered
129 Posts
FunkDoctor said:
Son of a B____!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh:That puts it in perspective. Nice job!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

·
Banned
55 Posts
Noah left as well last season and was pretty good of a fighter too but he didn't jump the fense he asked to leavfe, thats what Jackson could have done instead of screwing himself from a million dollars possibly. But I couldn't see him going much further in the competition, he would have lost to the three remaining welterweights. But at least try and earn your way up instead of some girl. Probably a prostitute I bet. Living in his truck but he screws himself from a million dollars, real smart.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts