Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
thnx for this

but the got this in the other section...this is gonna be awesome i was actullly wishing that this would happen for some time now

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
Dude

jdun11 said:
yea i just saw this in another thread, i havent been on her erecently, sorry guys
THAT PIC IS JUST WRONG ITS KINDA SICK

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Didn't Sylvia talk some smack about Fedor last PPV?? Man, wouldn't that be great for Alek to break Sylvia's jaw for that?? Too bad Fedor couldn't just do it himself. Fedor would absolutely destroy Sylvia.

·
WTF Chuck, Fight Me!
1,784 Posts
Thats great news, but not for pride i guess... the ufc must of made him a great offer, because apart from 2-3 fighters, there arent really anything else in that division.. but for fedor's brother, its pretty good, its going to be very exciting fights.. Im not sure he would destroy sylvia at all.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Split said:
Im not sure he would destroy sylvia at all.
I don't know 2 much about Alek, but I've seen enough of Fedor's fights to know he would put a serious hurt on Sylvia. Sylvia is only champ b/c there's no one else in the HW in UFC. Maybe when Arlovski returns at full strength and/or when Vera gets his chance, but that's about it.

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
moldy said:
Alek had to go somewhere. Who wants to scrap there own brother and they both train inred devil so they'd have to help eachother train to kick eachother's own as$ES
Yea he is not going to get anywhere in PRIDE as long as Fedor is champ. He already said he wouldn't fight him. So he is basically stuck at contender status until Fedor loses the belt which could very possibly NEVER happen. No point to fighting there if you know for a fact you will never be champ right? Bring him over here and the UFC will see a massive increase in PPV sales I can guarantee that shit.

·
Registered
464 Posts
WouldLuv2FightU said:
Yea he is not going to get anywhere in PRIDE as long as Fedor is champ. He already said he wouldn't fight him. So he is basically stuck at contender status until Fedor loses the belt which could very possibly NEVER happen. No point to fighting there if you know for a fact you will never be champ right? Bring him over here and the UFC will see a massive increase in PPV sales I can guarantee that shit.

I think many people fight knowing full well that they will NEVER get the belt.

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
Great post jdun:thumbsup:

I like this part of the article:

Confident in his capabilities, Little Fedor already has the heavyweight belt in his sites. “Tim Silvia (current UFC heavyweight champion) is a good fighter. Let’s just say that, if I have the chance to face him, I will take it from him with pleasure", says Aleksander.

Just gives you the chills. Now I'm almost wanting Monson to lose just so Aleksander can fight Sylvia. Finally UFC is picking up some good Heavyweight competition. Wonder what the other Heavyweights in UFC think about it? I can see him being the champ. I hate how many people look down on the Pride organization and think they are mediocre. Hope he comes and gets the belt.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
moldy said:
Alek had to go somewhere. Who wants to scrap there own brother and they both train inred devil so they'd have to help eachother train to kick eachother's own as$ES
Shogun is in a similar situation and thats why he is going to HW, Aleks doesnt have the privilege to switch weight classes, so he might as well change organizations.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts