Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I demand a rematch between Barnett and Nogueira, Nogueira clearly won, split decision to Barnett my ass, Nogueira clearly out grappled him. I hate judges, I want to shoot them all in the face like Joe Rogan said, hes right I've finally found what its like for gay judges giving wrong decisions against one of your favourite fighters. And no Barnett didn't win don't give me that crap, make real excuses.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Spartan said:
I demand a rematch between Barnett and Nogueira, Nogueira clearly won, split decision to Barnett my ass, Nogueira clearly out grappled him. I hate judges, I want to shoot them all in the face like Joe Rogan said, hes right I've finally found what its like for gay judges giving wrong decisions against one of your favourite fighters. And no Barnett didn't win don't give me that crap, make real excuses.
Barnett > Nogueira

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nogueira beat Crocop, and capitilizes on anyones mistakes easily its just Barnett is so strong and hard to submit but he clearly won! Terrible. He would have beaten Nogueira in a classic match, and plus Crocop has faught Barnett twice, how gay. It makes me want to stop watching PRIDE FC but I can't because its the best MMA promotion out there...

·
Registered
115 Posts
Spartan said:
Nogueira beat Crocop, and capitilizes on anyones mistakes easily its just Barnett is so strong and hard to submit but he clearly won! Terrible. He would have beaten Nogueira in a classic match, and plus Crocop has faught Barnett twice, how gay. It makes me want to stop watching PRIDE FC but I can't because its the best MMA promotion out there...
Like Kameleon Said, stop crying about it.

Maybe or Maybe Not Thre Will Be A Rematch. Thats How MMA Is, You Win Some And You Lose Some. Im Sure Nog Will Come Back from This Defeate:)

CroCop > Nogueira
CroCop > Barnett

Nogueira >....:dunno:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Spartan said:
Nogueira>Crocop plain and simple hes the best heavyweight out there besides Fedor and he beat Barnett, I hate Japanese judges, beedy eyed morons.
then Explain This,

How Is he The Best If he Lost To Barnett?

Last Time I Checked Crocop Won The Tournament.

So....CroCop > Nogueira

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
**** this shit. This forum sucks, ban me anyways I may as well go to a way better forum such as Bloodyknux, Sherdog, Fight Forum, The Underground, Cage Warriors, I can name about 10 better MMA forums then this piece of crap.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.