Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

WWE Says Vince McMahon, Under Investigation for Alleged Misconduct, Made Personal Payments Totaling $19.6 Million

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  RiderJake 
#1 ·

Vince McMahon’s off-the-books personal payments that he made while chairman and CEO of WWE were higher than previously reported, the company said.

Last month, the wrestling entertainment company announced that it would revise its financial statements going back to 2019 to account for $14.6 million of “certain payments” that McMahon made while chairman and CEO should have been recorded as expenses. That was three days after McMahon said he was retiring from WWE, which he announced amid an ongoing investigation into allegations that he paid millions of dollars in hush money to multiple women to keep quiet about affairs and other misconduct.

------------------------------

Vince McMahon under criminal investigation.

The timing of it seems off.

#9 · (Edited)
That is an impressive sum of money. I don't even understand how he could spend so much. I heard that because of these unnecessary expenses, he left his CEO position. Still, we can't deny his influence on the industry. There are many articles about his work and achievements on ข่าวกีฬาวันนี้ รวมข่าว ฟุตบอล ทุกลีค ทั่วโลก อัพเดตทุกวัน. Also, I've read an article stating that he is under a criminal investigation right now, and he risks serious punishment for what he's done.

#10 ·
Yeah, how many mistresses did he have that he had to pay that much money? Was he paying a multitude of them over installments over the years? Also, his onscreen persona all of a sudden makes sense because he probably has always been a womanizer so he was just emulating his real life persona in the Mr. McMahon character.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.