Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Batista is signing with strike force. what do we all think ? IMO he is going to be dreadful, he's already in his 40's and doesnt look very fast on a training video i found of him.

·
Cheers.
5,341 Posts
Dave is 41 years old and nowhere near the athlete guys like Lesnar and Lashley are. It's hard to imagine his MMA career involving much more than sideshow bouts.

·
Fruits & Vegetables
2,580 Posts
Batista vs Jose Canseco.

MAKE IT HAPPEN STRIKEFORCE!

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Batista vs Epic Beard Man.

MAKE IT HAPPEN STRIKEFORCE!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ha gotta say i have only been following ufc for about a year or so and dont know too much yet but can you imagine someone with lesnars or carwins speed and power against him or fedors experience ,,,, he will get killed

·
To the death George
2,306 Posts
Batista v Bobby Lashly v Brock in a triple threat match anyone? thats worthy of a Wrestlemania Main event.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Even in his younger days in WWE he was slow and non-technical, and now he's 41. You can't teach an old dog.. something something.

I'm not wasting anymore time in this thread, I just came in to say damn you Scott Coker :angry07:

·
Premium Member
12,900 Posts
It should be Batista vs Pudz...that would be a good one...lolz!

·
The Title Guy
18,063 Posts
Well with Moosin trying to book Kimbo versus Pudz and Sylvia versus Hong Man Choi, I could see Batista vs Pudz down the road, or all five of those guys as part of another DREAM Superhulk tournament!:thumb02:

·
Premium Member
12,900 Posts
At first I was very skeptical with these novelty acts. Now I just accept it for purely entertainment value although I respect the rookie fighters for taking it on. They'll learn soon enough...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.