1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
official thrash metal connoisseur
3,329 Posts
x-arm blows.

·
Roll Tide Roll
7,603 Posts
Lolz I watched a highlight of this garbage a couple weeks ago its really funny when one gets knocked out and hangs from the table

·
I Finish Threads
9,061 Posts
x-arm is a stupid sport. just my opinion, and i've maintained it for years.

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
I seen arm wrestling and closed the video.....

·
Premium Member
2,384 Posts
so is garcia vs korean zombie a disgrace to mma? your a fuckin moron. its the same thing
.... um.... hmmm.... wait.... no.... yeah I got nothing. After reading this comment I've only concluded nothing can be said to truly make you understand.

I would like to nominate this comment for the MMAForum hall of fame, as the most ridiculous statement ever made, possible even in the history of the internet, and I'm pretty sure that is no exaggeration... well done sir... well done.

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
so is garcia vs korean zombie a disgrace to mma? your a fuckin moron. its the same thing
I think YOU'RE looking for YOU'RE not YOUR.

I second the fact that this maybe the dumbest thing ever said on this site......

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
Someone said this was a disgrace to the forum and someone replied saying this was the same thing as Garcia vs Jung.....

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
Wait this is a real sport?

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
It just sounded like it in your previous post, sorry. I thought a fight just broke out during an arm wrestling competition.......

1 - 20 of 31 Posts