Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
I don't know how much they are getting paid but I'm sick of the blatant sponsorship. Sponsorship is one thing but Geez, why don't they just have them tattoo it on their face and back so we can see the logo when they announce the decision. I thot Nascar was blatant but this is ridiculous. Does the energy drink actually taste good?

·
Registered
669 Posts
I donno i take NOX-CG3 and it works pretty good, not as good as NO-XPLODE for muscle mass but it works great for all rounded overall work outs.

I'm more interested to know how many fighters are spondered by Xyience, i mean theres TONS of UFC fighters who hold up xyience drinks after the fight.

I don't get why they don't push guys like Hughs/Sherk on there commercials more. I mean they have the best physicis(sp?) in the UFC, why wouldn't you want to show them off more. They'd be better then Chuck Liddell atleast, chucks a monster but he doesnt have the same muscles like sherk does.

·
Banned
186 Posts
Smooth said:
I can't get mad at the men for trying to make some cash but, I agree, it is a bit humorous to see the fighters clutching to their energy drinks immediately after a bout.
It's getting a little silly with the Xyience cans being held up as they're wiping the blood off the fighter's face. And the "logo" shirts being pulled on the fighters.

Oh well, nothing we can do about it.

·
"Minotauro" Nogueira
496 Posts
hutchykurt said:
I don't know how much they are getting paid but I'm sick of the blatant sponsorship. Sponsorship is one thing but Geez, why don't they just have them tattoo it on their face and back so we can see the logo when they announce the decision. I thot Nascar was blatant but this is ridiculous. Does the energy drink actually taste good?
I don't think so as I seen many fighters(after the fight) take a little zip then pass it to the their trainers or even sometimes give it to their opponent.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Spit206Fire said:
I donno i take NOX-CG3 and it works pretty good, not as good as NO-XPLODE for muscle mass but it works great for all rounded overall work outs.

I'm more interested to know how many fighters are spondered by Xyience, i mean theres TONS of UFC fighters who hold up xyience drinks after the fight.

I don't get why they don't push guys like Hughs/Sherk on there commercials more. I mean they have the best physicis(sp?) in the UFC, why wouldn't you want to show them off more. They'd be better then Chuck Liddell atleast, chucks a monster but he doesnt have the same muscles like sherk does.
I have also taken NOX-CG3. It works the same like many of the other products simular to it, many other products are much cheap and work much better. Its kinda like wearing Abercrombie & Fitch, when you can get something at GAP for a much cheaper price.

Also these fighters have no reason to be drinking it after the fight. If it was before the fight I could understand, however, since we only see them drinking it after a fight we can assume they are drinking something much better before the fight.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts