Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what a boring striking match, hardly any combos and all thats going on is jab jab jab jab(look at title)....WHERE ARE THE ELBOWS KENNY!

·
Premium Member
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dont get me wrong, KenFlo totally out classed Gomi and was spot on in the third, but gomi was really a disappointment. Kenny could have added a bit more combos in with those jabs also... I think I counted 10 jabs in a row.

·
Premium Member
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kenny just made this thread look a fool, didn't he?

Gotta love when that happens.
hmm...no he didnt. what he did in the 3rd round doesnt change what he did in the first two. He really turned it on in the 3rd, wish he showed some of that in the whole fight...

·
Senior Member.
324 Posts
what a boring striking match, hardly any combos and all thats going on is jab jab jab jab(look at title)....WHERE ARE THE ELBOWS KENNY!
Threads like this should be automatically locked and deleted, what's the point of it?. Kenny Florian just dominated the fight, who cares if he didn't use elbows. This could have just been posted in the Florian/Gomi Pre/Post fight thread.

·
Premium Member
1,246 Posts
GSP outwrestles an opponent, people complain... he should've boxed.

Kenflo outboxes an opponent, people complain...

Lately, it seems a lot of posters on this board should watch backyard brawls on youtube instead of mma.

·
Premium Member
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Lately, it seems a lot of posters on this board should watch backyard brawls on youtube instead of mma.
I can watch Fitch,GSP or any other fighter that people call "boring". I just thought that he was using too many jabs, he was completely dominant, but I dont think I saw more then 2-3 combos that whole fight till the third round from him.

BJ is also known for his jabs, but he throws in combos which make the fight a lot more interesting.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts

They would find something wrong with backyard fights also.....

"Why isnt Kimbo fighting"

"Charlie Z would have KOed that guy":thumb02:

MMA fans love to complain.....

·
The Forum Drunk
9,450 Posts
I liked it :)

Could have been better, but it wasnt bad. kenny has one sick jab.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
That fight wasn't that boring, Kenny's brother sure agreed with you though. He was like,"Kenny throw the elbow", all the way through the third round.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
The jab was working. Everytime he tried something else Gomi countered. No reason not to keep sticking him with it.

·
Clowns will eat me
3,958 Posts
I thought that strategy was well executed. Gomi took a ton of jabs to his noggin. I liked it.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts