Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

21 - 40 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,330 Posts
Noooooooooo not Romero!! Soldier of God!!! Had money on him to win the title within the year!!
This is surely the devils work!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,330 Posts
http://www.bbc.com/sport/athletics/35298526

Look at this shit. The IAAF - international athletics association so complicit in the steroid abuse was even telling the Russian federation their athletes blood was so funked up the athletes were at risk of dying.
The UFC may have let Vitor fight but this shit is really unbelievable.

Every sport seems to be riddled with roids. Yesterday an Australian Rules team had 20 players done for roids, the club doctors were injecting them! Its happened in soccer with the Juventus doctor roiding up the players, in rugby the way its going in the northern hemisphere with the power game there are surely roids prominent.

Saying all that they should let Romero off as he is the soldier of God and deserves special rules!!!

·
Premium Member
12,900 Posts
Question...say you make a bet on said fighter who wins, but is later tested for PEDS. Do you win the bet still...I hope bookies don't with hold payment til after testing which could take weeks to verify.

Lolz at Tim Kennedy. Poor guy.

·
Super Moderator
8,109 Posts
http://www.bbc.com/sport/athletics/35298526

Look at this shit. The IAAF - international athletics association so complicit in the steroid abuse was even telling the Russian federation their athletes blood was so funked up the athletes were at risk of dying.
The UFC may have let Vitor fight but this shit is really unbelievable.

Every sport seems to be riddled with roids. Yesterday an Australian Rules team had 20 players done for roids, the club doctors were injecting them! Its happened in soccer with the Juventus doctor roiding up the players, in rugby the way its going in the northern hemisphere with the power game there are surely roids prominent.

Saying all that they should let Romero off as he is the soldier of God and deserves special rules!!!
I don't know how athletes who dope can look at themselves in the mirror let alone celebrate a victory knowing that they are nothing but cheats.

·
Premium Member
12,900 Posts
I think they should pit TRT Vitor vs Yoel on PEDS. This would make for an interesting fight.

If there's one person I'd like to see on PEDS it would prolly be Cain Velasquez and Demetrius Johnson.

·
Premium Member
5,330 Posts
Question...say you make a bet on said fighter who wins, but is later tested for PEDS. Do you win the bet still...I hope bookies don't with hold payment til after testing which could take weeks to verify.

Lolz at Tim Kennedy. Poor guy.
Yep you win the cash. Bookies cant retrospectively take cash back off you weeks later.

I don't know how athletes who dope can look at themselves in the mirror let alone celebrate a victory knowing that they are nothing but cheats.
Im pretty sure they can because everyone is doping. Its almost not even cheating is everyone is doing it is it?
I remember the first ever case I heard of steroids was when Ben Johnson won the 100 meters in the olympics. He was burned at the stake almost. But Carl Lewis tested positive as well and so did Linford Christie years later. Probably all 8 guys in the race were juicing!

Sport needs to start again....all the records in place are from superhumans.

·
Super Moderator
8,109 Posts
Because the guys the beat were probably on them as well?
But not in all cases... there are clean athletes out there.

But I guess we'll see the extent of the problem in the next few years.

They are starting to freeze samples now so they can be tested later for stuff that can't be detected today.

21 - 40 of 73 Posts