Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Best way to tell if someones using peds.....look at them!

I used steroids for a couple of years and i can pretty much see who's using.
I think fighters who use tend to get carried away with lifting because it really does work and if you have an ego.....well who doesn't want to look better?
I remember tim sylvia getting caught and his excuse was he wanted to look better, i like his honesty lol
If you look back at old ufc's the physiques of vitor or randy or colman was incredible but that was a different time when no one cared what you took.
Anyway that's another argument.
With out of competition testing more will get caught and that can only be a good thing.

·
Premium Member
5,330 Posts
I was watching an old video of silva training the other day, he was big and very thick and solid. I had always thought of him as skinny, skinny he ain't.

·
Super Moderator
8,109 Posts
Best way to tell if someones using peds.....look at them!

I used steroids for a couple of years and i can pretty much see who's using.
I think fighters who use tend to get carried away with lifting because it really does work and if you have an ego.....well who doesn't want to look better?
I remember tim sylvia getting caught and his excuse was he wanted to look better, i like his honesty lol
If you look back at old ufc's the physiques of vitor or randy or colman was incredible but that was a different time when no one cared what you took.
Anyway that's another argument.
With out of competition testing more will get caught and that can only be a good thing.
I used to be a gym monkey and I agree. The best way to tell if someone is on steroids is to look at them. There are several fighters that to me look to be obvious users, but I'd put Yoel at the top of that list.

·
Super Moderator
8,109 Posts
I was watching an old video of silva training the other day, he was big and very thick and solid. I had always thought of him as skinny, skinny he ain't.
I think it's because he's lanky. But when you see him in interviews like from the chest up he does look pretty well built.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I think most ped users see there body changing and love it so keep going but some fighters use steroids to recover quicker so they can train more.
I might not pick out every ped user but the one's i do pick out i tend to be right

·
Registered
504 Posts
Must be some wrong sample or mistake in lab. There is no way Soldier of God is using PED´s

·
Premium Member
9,481 Posts
I just feel so bad for his training partners at ATT.

Here they are Hector Lombard and Thiago Alves doing it the right way and a dirty cheater taints the reputation of a fine Floridian team. Can we please think of the honest men who train with Yoel guys that never left a black mark on the sport.

Like little Gleison Tibau, who has spent his career in the UFC never getting near a title shot, yet time after time makes weight

Or how about Tiny King Mo Lawal

He carries the flag of American Top Team and to think how tarnished that flag is with Yoel testing positive.

I mean what type of role model is Romero to Brett Rogers Junior

Didn't Jeff Monson teach you better than that Yoel

So I think in this time of grieving we should focus on all the honest and clean fighters coming out of Florida. And not yet Yoel Romero become the standard of what you think of when you think of America's Top Team.

·
The 55%
16,526 Posts
I just feel so bad for his training partners at ATT.

Here they are Hector Lombard and Thiago Alves doing it the right way and a dirty cheater taints the reputation of a fine Floridian team. Can we please think of the honest men who train with Yoel guys that never left a black mark on the sport.

Like little Gleison Tibau, who has spent his career in the UFC never getting near a title shot, yet time after time makes weight

Or how about Tiny King Mo Lawal

He carries the flag of American Top Team and to think how tarnished that flag is with Yoel testing positive.

I mean what type of role model is Romero to Brett Rogers Junior

Didn't Jeff Monson teach you better than that Yoel

So I think in this time of grieving we should focus on all the honest and clean fighters coming out of Florida. And not yet Yoel Romero become the standard of what you think of when you think of America's Top Team.

Such horrendous racism. You have just posted images of 6 non-white people in comparison to one white guy in connection to this steroid abuse. You should be flogged for this, it's disgusting behaviour (you see how quickly that shit gets flipped? :laugh:).

#TanyaJadesPresenceFelt

Anyways, yeah that amount of people from one gym, lmao. At this stage, it's turning into guilty by association because it's soooo common that it happens.

·
Premium Member
9,481 Posts
Such horrendous racism. You have just posted images of 6 non-white people in comparison to one white guy in connection to this steroid abuse. You should be flogged for this, it's disgusting behaviour (you see how quickly that shit gets flipped? :laugh:).
I see someone with issues...interesting your mind goes from racism to whippings.

I wonder just what is going on in that little brain of yours.

·
The 55%
16,526 Posts
I see someone with issues...interesting your mind goes from racism to whippings.

I wonder just what is going on in that little brain of yours.
It was a joke (although I was also making fun of your hilarious comments like "The fact Lorenzo, Frank and Dana are all white says a lot").

·
Premium Member
9,481 Posts
It was a joke (although I was also making fun of your hilarious comments like "The fact Lorenzo, Frank and Dana are all white says a lot").
You think Racism is something to joke about? Do you tell racial jokes often? Is it behind closed doors? Is it to your friends? Did you learn those racial jokes from your parents?

·
The Title Guy
17,316 Posts
Ok, I don't this isn't really about racism and more about certain athletes wanting to gain an advantage. It might also explain his lack of stamina. I wonder if he's been doing this back to his wrestling days which would make his wins over Cael Sanderson a mute point in a way.

41 - 60 of 73 Posts